• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 11:37 AM

TylerDurdenJr:

Steelers75:

TylerDurdenJr:

Steelers75:
    exercise your 1st Amendment Rights at your leisure

WGT constantly BANS users for exercising this right. It's in their T.o.s.  .... but you know this all too well lol....  WGT thinks they're operating in China! lol

WOOPS!

The U.S. Bill of rights overrides any T.O.S. of a commercial enterprise in a court of law.

Good luck! :) (Chad) lol

You're not an attorney, so here's a morsel for you to chew on...

The TOS is in full compliance with the Bill of Rights and Federal Law.  A Corporation cannot legally establish a TOS or bylaws unless it's lawfully compliant pursuant to the applicable USC Titles, State, and Local Codes.  As such, WGT suspends or  bans members for conduct on the site that has violated the TOS.

You've obviously been banned previously which explains your contempt towards WGT and certain members.  I recognize your modus operandi as do a select few other members.  My recommendation is to tread lightly lest you find yourself banned yet again.

I can't even count how many times i've been banned. You're right i'm not "technically" an attorney and I don't practice law but I have passed the bar exam. ;)

You seem to be turning into quite the sycophant Steelers. Snaike reincarnate?

Nothing is said or done until it is official in a court of law. I love to argue. Give me some sober time...   I don't think any attorney or lawyer on this planet could out "perceive" me. I guess that remains to be seen.

After all.. when it comes to a Jury.. it's all about perception... and I can, at times, be a very persuasive and likeable individual. ;)

Last post in this thread...

To pass a bar exam you need to graduate from Law School.  Since you claim to be an Officer in the USAF as such you'd be a JAG.  JAG's don't have to take a bar exam because as a member of the military they can practice law in all US States and Territories.  The TOS states, in laymans terms, that when you're banned WGT has the right to keep your investment.  In creating your first account, and every account that's followed, you've agreed to the terms of the TOS.  As such, you'll never win your losing fight here or in court.  All that being the case you've lied on all accounts... again.  No one in their right mind would go to Law School and take the bar exam only to not practice law at one point or another.

Sycophant?  I'm neither servile or obsequious and I've never flattered someone powerful for personal gain.  Snaike, someone you never knew was not a sycophant either.  Conversely, if you were sycophant maybe WGT would let you have your original account back.  Doubtful though.  Obvious hypocrisy on your part as you've used the word out of context, not knowing what it meant but is sounded cool to you, having been the self-appointed grammar monitor under your previous screen names.

As an officer and a gentleman, as is defined in the Uniform Code of Military Justice, you'd suffer the consequences of conduct unbecoming for your alcoholism.  Again, and more to the point, when are you going to learn that you will never win here, will always get banned faster and faster every time you come back, and that it's you that's the problem and not WGT or any member here?

You've spouted off before about Honor and Integrity.  Two values in life which you know nothing about.  And, two values that no one can take from you for they are your's to give up alone.  You've yet to learn  that once you give up either or both you'll never get them back.

• TylerDurdenJr
    100 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 8:58 PM

Steelers75:
    Conversely, if you were sycophant maybe WGT would let you have your original account back.  Doubtful though

He speakeath thy truth. lol... i'll never kiss your ass or anyones for that matter.

Why even waste your time. I'm a ghost. Sure you KNOW who I am and where to find me. Yet you have NO idea what i'm capable of or how elusive I can be. I'm done worrying about this type of crap. It IS what drives me to drink. I don't need it. You do your job. I'll do mine.

Additionally, As a matter of fact; a law degree is NOT required to pass the bar exam. Studying, however, is. (JAGS are Navy btw) Einstein.

Bring on the Sheriffs big guy. I can defend myself in a court of law.

Aside from that there are some things I will never divulge about my affiliation with the United States government. Yes I was. Yes I am. Yes I WAS disavowed. Yet still I AM. Get the picture mr. homeland security and everything else all mixed into one?

Let's just say, despite my admitted alcoholism, amongst other issues i'm a very valuable entity to your big brother for reasons I cannot explain. Information even YOU can't find. lol. It doesn't exist.

You know this type of rapport is not my thing. I'd rather build bridges than burn them. We kind of connected there for a few ....  yet I see that is all but gone. We are of very different minds. There is no point in any further communication. Do your thing. Do what you have to do. I'll do the same.

Also.. WGT's T.O.S. will not hold up in a court of law regarding monetary investments. That's like saying if you go to a car dealership and buy a car they have the right to repossess it if you complain about it (in laymans terms). WGT has yet to be tested on this.. but they will and they WILL FAIL. Trust me. I'll concede the $200 I spent on clubs to them. I'm not even petty enough to dispute it with VISA. Yet I sure learned a lot about WGT! ;)

Complimentary,,,, Last post in this thread

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 9:23 PM

Promise?

RSS