Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Less sweeps please.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 3 2009 2:52 PM (32 replies)
  • SkipMan20
    29 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2009 9:15 AM

I can buy into the big awards being placed in a few single play tournaments that cost $5.00-$10.00 dollars.  A single play tournament gives more people the chance to shoot that low score and win.

• TaterNater
    545 Posts
    Sun, Aug 2 2009 3:42 PM

Skipper,lol stop drinkin so much koolaid man. u have 113 ranked rounds after being a member for almost 2 years. what's up with that. U people want everything to be easy. what ever happened to survival of the best. not everyone can be the best and not everyone can win. to be the best u got to beat em. it's that simple. give me a stroke or 2 so i can compete. u want milk and cookies with that as well. here is ur trophy and honorary tournament win so u'll be happy.congrats

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2009 2:52 PM

Please do not take anything Skippy has to say too seriously....  This is the "Master" who wouldn't play a ranked round during the USOpen Qualifier so he could protect his 60.00 rating.

113 ranked rounds in 2 years??  What is that... 1 ranked round a week?

That's just sad that you would attack Speedy over his status because he offered a different opinion... and yes, you did attack him under the guise of "don't take offense..."  it was very offensive.

RSS