Help › Forums

Re: Dark Side Of The Force

Sun, Feb 20 2011 10:17 AM (38 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 3:44 PM

gsoup:

now we are having fun

I have no idea what is going on, but I am of the curiosables.

Sincerely, Yancy

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Jan 30 2011 4:20 PM

Its like this.

I was at deaths door last night.

I said "Could I interest you in our fantastic range of double glazing Mr Reaper?"

Of course he said no,So I pressed F5.Boy did I feel refreshed.

I asked him if he had ever seen that clown at Walmart that hides from ugly people,he said No,and I thought uh oh,this is awkard.

Luckily though,on my way home,I saw a orthodentist parlour still open,so I went in and told the man I thought I was a moth.He told me he was a dentist,and that I really would be better off seeing a psychiatrist,in which case quoth he,why did I call in on him.

I told him because the light was on.

Finally though,I would like to thank the person who first thought  "Hmm,all those bees buzzing and angry,I bet they're hiding something good in that hive"

I hope this helps explain things Yancey.

Lizzie xxxxx

• Noobingalltheway
    222 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 4:41 AM

Lizzie, your plethora of pointless yet amusing posts make my day - please keep it up!

I notice our "host" here has gone off and started THREE new threads all about the same thing as this one...does he not realise that they will all be hijacked in the same way as this one was?

OT - Lizzie I don't believe that there is yet conclusive evidence that either Death  or the Grim Reaper are in existence, let alone that they are one and the same. Also (assuming that your statement above is valid, and that this is indeed condemning evidence that such a person does exist) I feel that, like God, Death would not be tied to one gender and therefore, would not like being addressed thus...next time, try "Dr. Reaper" and you might just make that sale that will allow you to buy the new R9 driver you've been saving up for.

Rob

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 4:58 AM

sorry Noob, was just trying to protect you. and its four threads.... keeping count

-G

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 5:02 AM

I want to die like my father, peacefully in his sleep, not screaming and terrified, like his passengers. (He was a bus driver in the Pikes Peak region.)

not

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 9:30 AM

LizzieRossetti:
    Finally though,I would like to thank the person who first thought  "Hmm,all those bees buzzing and angry,I bet they're hiding something good in that hive"

Now bees I understand.

They got systemables and such and get the job done. Mostly.

Thanks, Yancy

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Jan 31 2011 9:58 AM

Noobiedoobs,

It wasnt the form of address that upset him,it was what happened just as I arrived.His son was tasking him because he was about to start at a new school and he was worried about being picked on.

Mr Reaper put his hands on his sons shoulders and said,"Hey look someoneyourownsize,who would ever think of picking on you?"

As some sort of test,he then asked me to describe myself in three words.I said "Lazy".

We got chatting and I recalled something I had read about men thinking about sex every seven seconds.He said he had heard that too,and thats why he makes sure he can eat a hot dog in under six seconds.So it doesn't get weird.

It was after that that I decided I would fool people into thinking I had a social life,by going offline for a few hours.

About the OP,do you think it could be a case of him being misundertook about the irony? I mean,to define Irony:

Not knowing the difference between a definition,and an example.

Anyway,at the end of the day,its night..

Which reminds me,when I came home from a night out a few days ago,Kes,my partner said "I can't believe youre so intoxicated!"

"I'm not drunk!" I replied,

"Oh yes you are,youre wrecked"

"I am not drunk" I insisted.

"Ha,Ok,can you tell the time then?"She said.

So I walked up to the clock and said " I am not drunk".

Thats when she told me about her new job,and that her new boss had told her to get a potato clock.

"A potato clock?" I said,Puzzled. "What on earth is one of those?"

"Well how should I know" she said " But he told me that I had to be there by nine to start,which meant I would need to get a potato clock"

She then said I was being sexist but I replied that I am not sexist at all,because sexism is hard,and thats mens work.

We settled in and I told her about my day.I had been in the library when this man came in,he didn't ask for a book though,he used his eyes and common sense instead.In my opinion,this places no burden on the librarian,who subsequently has no need to say anything.

She was saying that an ex(whom she disliked greatly) had rung her earlier and asked her if she wanted some phone fun.

She said "Ya definitely.Lets call your mum and tell her you've died"

So anyway.Whats an R9?

Lizzie x

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Feb 18 2011 4:03 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    Has anyone seen my purse? Pretty sure I left it on the sideboard but I could be wrong.

Hello Lizzie - I am Yancy

Is said purse of the black or darker materiables?

I saw one all up and around behind that shed on Bethpage Black #12. It had been rifled thru and apparntables ditched off. If this be yers - I be of the apologables. Me just seen it - I not had any of the things and whatnot to do with all of that stuff.

Sincerely, Yancy - The Common Man Country Club

Yancy's WGT YouTube Tootorial & Golfin Tips Vidyas Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/yancycan

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 10:17 AM

Yes.

and No.

Except that today,whilst not paying attention,I drove in to the back of a car.The driver got out and came to my door,I noticed he was a dwarf.

"I'm not happy!" he said.

"So which one are you then?" I replied.

Lizzie xx

RSS