Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Recent Changes

Sat, Dec 18 2010 11:49 AM (4 replies)
  • Wallabinu
    2 Posts
    Thu, Dec 16 2010 7:18 PM

Used to love coming to this site and playing the game, now with the new adverts popping up all the time I feel as though I have to get out before I have a seizure. Way to go WGT... destroy the site, it jerks around so much I get a head ache. Oh well... back to solitaire

• MichaelWeir
    31 Posts
    Thu, Dec 16 2010 9:16 PM

What really pisses me off is the one for ADT Pulse that pops up before and after every hole during game play. It's not really a big deal, it goes away after a second or 2, but after playing hole, after hole, after hole, and that popping up everytime, it starts to get annoying. Is there any way to get rid of it?

• Wallabinu
    2 Posts
    Thu, Dec 16 2010 9:23 PM

Yeah mate, I feel your pain... that's the one I was referring too... I have tried to permanently delete it but no joy...

• abusedXpuppy
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 16 2010 9:51 PM

I agree, there were already ads plastered everywhere and now they have to squeeze even more in. Pretty soon there will be flash player ads running on drivers when you tee off. Flash player is already a bloated poor running ram sucking app on it's own and to plaster ads everywhere makes it even worse. So for people that have had bar jerks from time to time swinging will most likely have even more trouble since I notice the pages opening and closing in between holes jerks and stutters now when it didn't before. I can see their point for running ads on people that play for free and never spend a dime on the site but for people spending money I think it's a slap in the face to run ads on them. Just about every free app and software I seen before will run ads on you but after you purchase it, no more ads. So I guess they feel it's okay to try to make money off of people they are already making money off of, but isn't that the way anymore, it's never enough. I'm done with this site myself now, I can't stand feeling like I'm a sheep just to be sheared over and over again. Not even taking into account that the play and swing bar will be even more unpredictable now than it was before. No thanks, when I suck I like to suck on my own and not because a site wants to squeeze every drop of blood out of the site and then the site plays like junk.

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sat, Dec 18 2010 11:49 AM

The Meter jumps only on important games...

Doodles

RSS