rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 25 2014 5:02 AM (26 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 1:29 PM

triple000:
    ...If u r " Man " enough,,,

Reckon I could give it a whirl..

No not 'IT', though that is eminently possible :)

Andy

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 2:48 PM

ISH47:

MainzMan:

hpurey:

Exactly how does one get a "sanctioned" dual account? 

Interesting question.

Breath is baited........

I'm totally expecting one of the admins to be here explaining this to us any minute now..

I sent Icon a quick pm,  let's wait and see if he shows up. He has his way of putting a stop to things.  Just watch him take care of business in the short video. :)

• triple000
    220 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 2:58 PM

Forget the " Conspiracy " theory Guys,very simple explanation..............Husband & Wyf team .The family that plays together stays together .We have just celebrated 46yrs of Wedded Bliss..............Does that tell you anything!!!!

Move on Guys.............No further correspondence will b entered into, gg gl hf.

Marilyn.

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 3:00 PM

hpurey:
    Just watch him take care of business in the short video. :)

hahaha.. Classic Butters, er.. I mean Icon.   :)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 5:20 PM

triple000:

Forget the " Conspiracy " theory Guys,very simple explanation..............Husband & Wyf team .The family that plays together stays together .We have just celebrated 46yrs of Wedded Bliss..............Does that tell you anything!!!!

Move on Guys.............No further correspondence will b entered into, gg gl hf.

Marilyn.

See Haze, I knew it would come...

But again let's ponder one thing, why would one (obvious upstanding, rules abiding player) be on the others account and reply in the post in the first person?

I'm sure the Legend never has hit the clicker while on the Masters account....

FFS...twit and twat-yes, notice the lack of capitals, not deserved.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jun 25 2014 4:21 AM

MBaggese:

triple000:

Marilyn.

See Haze, I knew it would come...

But again let's ponder one thing, why would one (obvious upstanding, rules abiding player) be on the others account and reply in the post in the first person?

Seems awfully convenient doesn't it?   Why wasn't this said in the first place??? Instead of being an *** about it with the sanctioned dual accounts talk.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Jun 25 2014 5:02 AM

triple000:

Yep, no further correspondence possible as both no longer appear in the member search!

RSS