Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Does this happen to You?

Tue, Sep 14 2010 2:37 PM (5 replies)
  • Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2010 1:55 PM

Im on the green staring down a Birdie putt finally! its the perfect distance and I read the break right, I ding the meter perfect and its headed directly for the bottom of the cup,

5 feet, 4, 3, 2  then right at the hole the screen stutters then changes screenshot of green and now my putt has missed the hole and is now 4 feet past !!!! What the Heck !!! it was tracking dead in !!!!

Another WGT screw job !!!!!!!

• tygerjr
    722 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2010 3:46 PM

yes it does , quiet frequently lately

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2010 6:18 PM

Good Day ,  I have played 270 holes of WGT in the last 4 days  ,, (  wife out of town    weeeee  )    and the game has been just fine for me.  I,m sorry but I hear so many say how the game off  tilt ..  

• DrTheobald
    3 Posts
    Mon, Sep 13 2010 6:32 PM

this has happened quite often to be on hole #8 on bethpage black

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 11:10 AM

Never experienced it. But when that happens, the best thing to do is to right-click and select "Submit that Problem to WGT" with a brief description. That way, they will be able to backtrack and pinpoint the exact moment in the game it occurred since every single shots are logged.

Rob 

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Tue, Sep 14 2010 2:37 PM

Thanks Rob for the tip, I will try it next time but I think I would overload WGT because it happens quite a bit but maybe it will get fixed on the first couple of times.

Keep it in the short grass my friend !

RSS