Help › Forums

Re: Update bugs

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 1 2010 1:47 PM (22 replies)
  • CaptainCouples
    135 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 10:34 AM

Errant:
    my meter is totally screwed up. I tried clearing my flash and browser cache and it didn't help. The way it stands now, the game is unplayable.

I am currently drifting the wgt river without a paddle in the very same boat.. I have noticed numerous glitches and to play currently. It is like watching a picture movie. 1 screen at a time. My meter has never been so rough.. And I don't believe I am alone here.

Thanks,

CC...

• swannyxx
    303 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 10:42 AM

CaptainCouples:

Errant:
    my meter is totally screwed up. I tried clearing my flash and browser cache and it didn't help. The way it stands now, the game is unplayable.

I am currently drifting the wgt river without a paddle in the very same boat.. I have noticed numerous glitches and to play currently. It is like watching a picture movie. 1 screen at a time. My meter has never been so rough.. And I don't believe I am alone here.

Thanks,

CC...

no your not cap this thing is a complete mess

• BEARlyThere
    88 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 1:47 PM
    Okay, I'm getting the choppy graphics and hyper-speed meter as well. I thought the choppy graphics was my computer but I've run some tests and other games and I'm not having any problems other than WGT.
    I was su***ious about the meter speed but after talking to some other players in game I'm convinced it's gone haywire now.
RSS