Forums

Help › Forums

Update bugs

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 1 2010 1:47 PM (22 replies)
  • Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:19 AM

Oddly enough the mousescroll function works when I'm in fullscreen, but now if I use match window-size but not the X-fullscreen button. Not tried putting yet as I can't enter any tournaments (will give practice a shot), but it works for changing clubs and scrolling up and down the leaderboard screens, so I will assume it works for changing the putter too.

Hope is not lost yet ;)

Edit: Yep. Works for the greens too. Just use fullscreen by hitting the bottom-right X and you can mousescroll to change your clubs and putters, the screens and so forth.

• Errant
    72 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:34 AM

My mouse scroll doesn't work and my meter is totally screwed up. I tried clearing my flash and browser cache and it didn't help. The way it stands now, the game is unplayable.

• Stobhach
    6 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:38 AM

Could be problem at my end, but ever since the update the swing meter is not so smooth...i would say it is consistently stuttering if that makes sense...anyway just wanted to see if others had any problems or if this a local issue. Cheers!

• Robzstd
    10 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 7:19 AM

I totally agree. And why do tour  masters have to play tournament speed greens?

• molideha
    213 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 8:45 AM

when i change ball spin to full back spin, the cursor remains as a hand and the ball spin moves freely up and down following the motion of my cursor, AND the cursor never changes to the "swing" cursor...if i change spin to anything less than full back spin, cursor acts normal and spin setting stays put.

edit: yes, i cleared browser and flash cache and the problem persist

• Puebloune
    18 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 8:49 AM

My bug list :

Driving meter going a lot faster

Iron driver going a lot faster.

Can't access to tournament (I am tour master rank)

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 8:54 AM

My problems are exactly the same, plus one...

Just look at my username!

• BEARlyThere
    88 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 8:55 AM

Unable to enter any stroke play tourny's. The message I receive when trying to enter a tournament is - "YOUR CURRENT TIER DOES NOT QUALIFY YOU TO PLAY IN THIS TOURNAMENT"

Also:
    Current Points: 3578
    Next Level At: 3450

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 9:06 AM

Are you any relation to EllisS p i c e?   :-D

• bigrayyy
    53 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 9:09 AM

i thought the meter was runnin bad yesterday---i actually quit 3 games during the day and I almost NEVER quit a round

But today is something else entirely...just suffered thru a round at St A's usin starter balls and tried a 2nd round---this game is UNPLAYABLE as it now stands...

RSS