Help › Forums

Re: Used to shoot like a Master?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 25 2010 10:34 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 10:38 AM

Yes I would have to agree....VEM and lie factor would be a seemingly counter productive combination. I just put that in there to indicate I wasn't attacking you, and there are many things that I  think WGT does well.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 3:03 PM

TDHarvey:
    Of course the regular posters here who unendingly side with WGT ( I'm not referring to you YJ) will bash me for this but thats ok, Im allowed to have an opinion.

I hope you weren't referring to me Harvey, I wouldn't attack anyone for their opinion, debate, yes. I don't necessarily sympathize with WGT in all circumstances, but I'm not going to vilify them because the game doesn't play right for someone.  I like to look at all the facts before making a determination on the issues.

• TextMyPC
    232 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 7:04 PM

Well,

I've found my biggest vice which is putting. I'm really getting tired of the ball rolling over the hole. I just had a 4 ft. shot, hit exactly 4 ft at Kiawah, no movement on the green, dinged it, and it wasn't even close to the hole and rolled 2.3 ft past it. 

Why is it that I've seen pro's smash the putt where it should roll 15 ft past the hole but drops right in. I and other masters hit the right speed and aim correctly and miss?

I'm honestly starting to think the deterioration of my game is no fault of my own and there's nothing I can do to improve it.

TMPC

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 10:34 PM

No, Richard, I was not referring to you or anyone...just a broad statement...I only mentioned Jim because my post was directly after his....

• PAGES
RSS