Forums

Help › Forums

Re: thanks for robbing me of 180 credits wgt you are wonderful!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 26 2010 3:52 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • cjensen1111
    5 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 1:08 PM

ditto, before that i didnt know how to get ahold of them so i asked on this forum more than once and never got a reply. also sent messages to people that work for WGT  with no replys. i never put money into this game so thats not what im stressing. 10 dollars wouldnt do enough damage to my wallet to care. its just the point that its not my Computer or my connection. i built this computer myself this year and have complete faith in its abilities to play ANY game on the market. and for my connection its 20 MB, which should be more than sufficient. my point is i enjoyed the game, but all it  takes is a few different tournaments of a laggy swing meter then ending up in fescue or weeds and not being able to get out in a shot to put a damper on the fun of this game. maybe they were doing updates idk. they should have a forum where only there people are there answering questions right away or make it easier to find their email. pretty bad random people have to be spreading it on a forum..

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 1:38 AM

Bottom of the screen, all the way on the right.

It's a hidden link!

• hoochlah
    81 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 3:52 AM

i had some issues before and emailed them n got a reply within 24 hours  - theyre pretty good when you are polite.

• PAGES
RSS