Forums

Help › Forums

thanks for robbing me of 180 credits wgt you are wonderful!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 26 2010 3:52 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • walserb
    32 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 10:11 PM
    Yeah I was up in match play on the final hole and you disconnected me and took my credits you sob.You owe me 180 credits that I won but you stole and gave to the other guy.Dum bassturds
  • AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 2:50 PM

walserb:
    Yeah I was up in match play on the final hole and you disconnected me and took my credits you sob.You owe me 180 credits that I won but you stole and gave to the other guy.Dum bassturds

Well now, that rude little rant will certainly give them incentive to resolve your problem within minutes.  Why did I politely send them an email when I had a problem (that they resolved within 24 hours)? Silly me.

• bpierce749
    116 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2010 11:57 AM

Well now, that rude little rant will certainly give them incentive to resolve your problem within minutes.  Why did I politely send them an email when I had a problem (that they resolved within 24 hours)? Silly me.

Ala, have some respect for other people on the site.

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2010 12:37 PM

if you have a problem contact members@worldgolftour.com

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2010 4:01 PM

bpierce749:
    Ala, have some respect for other people on the site.
    Respect is to be earned, or at least given in the benefit of the doubt.

Clearly the OP requires neither.

AlaC was exactly right.

Have a nice day.

• cjensen1111
    5 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 5:41 PM

i completely agree with the first comment made. WGT has problems. and there making money on this POS game. i played for weeks until i kept dropping in tournaments and not being able to finish them. losing at least 500 credits. if they expect people to put money into their game and keep doing it they need to fix the connection in game and the swing meter. ive lost tournaments just because of the swing meter, what do you do when the swing meter lags and the next thing you know your in the weeds or wherever it ends up. thats not fair. therefor this game should be sold and not 'gambled' on to make there money. id feel less ripped off right now if i bought this game. i havent played in weeks and i see my problem isnt resolved. so guess that doesnt always work now does it. so what is my little rant mean? WGT are rippers IMO

• borntobesting
    9,634 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 9:16 AM

cjensen1111:

i completely agree with the first comment made. WGT has problems. and there making money on this POS game. i played for weeks until i kept dropping in tournaments and not being able to finish them. losing at least 500 credits. if they expect people to put money into their game and keep doing it they need to fix the connection in game and the swing meter. ive lost tournaments just because of the swing meter, what do you do when the swing meter lags and the next thing you know your in the weeds or wherever it ends up. thats not fair. therefor this game should be sold and not 'gambled' on to make there money. id feel less ripped off right now if i bought this game. i havent played in weeks and i see my problem isnt resolved. so guess that doesnt always work now does it. so what is my little rant mean? WGT are rippers IMO

When will you people learn??? 99% of meter problems is on the users end. The only time I had meter problems was when my old video card was failing. After buying and install a new video card with the most recent video drivers my meter problems are gone. And most connection problems are due to your isp not WGT"s servers.If it were WGT's servers no one would be able to play decently.

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 10:17 AM

That's not true. Tons of users are having problems, with great internet connection and computers. The problem is most likely neither with computers or with the servers, but with the technology used. Flash. It is inherently bad, and causes lag wherever it's used.

But for the love of Dog: stop saying "It's your PC"!

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 10:39 AM

Fact of the matter is this, If you have a problem with being dropped from matchplay challenges or ready go's and not any other type of play were credits are wagered, it is prob the "man" trying to get you.  I mean seriously, look at the facts.  what is it (4%) of the users on here complain about the meter or getting dropped while winning.  Those numbers are staggering! 

Flash technology has nothing to do with you being dropped, it's the dang connection or computer that you are using 99% of the time.  The other 1% is when WGT is doing upgrades at a certain time (which have been announced for days). 

I'm not saying I have never had a problem, but if you go about solving it the correct way you will get results faster.  I have been playing for 6 months or so and emailed WGT one time regarding a credit issue from being dropped from a game.  Needless to say, I had my credits back in less than 24 hours.  Might be because I sent them an email using polite terms like (I have a problem and was wondering if you could help please?) or ( I would appreciate you assistance in this matter).  But hey, to each his own right?  If calling someones creation a POS works for you, great!

If the $1.80 that you lost is so detramental to you finances, email me with your routing number and bank account information and I will transfer it to you.

Yokosaki

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 12:12 PM

plim:

if you have a problem contact members@worldgolftour.com

I wish it were that easy Plim. The last 2 emails I have sent to WGT they have completely ignored, not even so much as a thanks but no thanks. This company doesn't give a hoot about the paying customer.

• PAGES
RSS