Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Equipment upgrade?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 10 2010 9:58 AM (5 replies)
  • Nocheata
    4 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 7:53 AM

Is there a free equipment upgrad when you get to the Master tier like there is when you turn Pro?

• Errant
    72 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 8:37 AM

The answer to your question is no.

My advice is to slow down a little. This forum is full of posts by players who hit the master tier too soon and it ended up ruining the game for them. If you hit master now, without upgrading some of your equipment, you'll probably be one of them. Try playing some practice rounds on very fast greens using the white tees and you'll see what I mean.

Good luck!

• egacebo
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 2:29 PM

One amateur question... it seems that upgrading the clubs is a sensible thing to do as you gain more distance and precision. However I have noticed that better clubs have a higher speed, tehrefore are more difficult to control and hit correctly. Therefore upgrading can be a very bad thing to do... Am I right?

• Errant
    72 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 5:33 PM

I don't know what clubs you can get at this point but when you can, get the rapture irons and driver. You'll also want a good putter as well.

• littledevil49
    26 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 5:15 AM

no, i dont believe upgrading is the wrong thing to do. i was gifted a set of clubs and i feel that you have to get use to them sooner than later. just practice more.

• henry4434
    51 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 9:58 AM

one of the solution for fast meter is using better balls like gi2s or gi3s . GL .

RSS