Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Jerky swing meter

Mon, Jan 25 2016 12:17 PM (59 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2013 2:38 AM

Kaloke:
    I used chrome for a while but that is the worst browser for gaming. I tried Fire Fox but found that the meter was still way too laggy. I went to maxthon 3 which was great until their update to cloud. I went to comodo dragon and have had no problems what so ever. I just keep the cache/cookies clear.

If you like Comodo Dragon you might also want to try SRware Iron. Both are much more stable than any of the other browsers I have tried. And it is always a good idea to have another good browser in case something happens to the one you are using. For me Comodo Dragon has been has been crashing a lot lately so I have been playing a lot with Iron with no problems.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2013 2:59 AM

Kaloke:

I went to maxthon 3 which was great until their update to cloud. I went to comodo dragon and have had no problems what so ever. I just keep the cache/cookies clear.

You could have stuck with Maxthon 3. A lot of people still use it on here.

• bandit133
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2014 7:59 AM

hi bill.i happen to think on some days the swing meter is set to jerky to extract money from players. by loss of ball. and replace by purchasing new balls. swing meter has been bad from 17-1-20-14 to 20-1-2014 this should not occur with such an established on line game as WGT GOLF... BANDIT IN LICHFIEILD 

• patb034
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2014 3:13 PM

I don't know about stealing our money. But there has been definitive lag the past few weeks !

Fix it WGT

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2014 6:38 PM

I've noticed that as well since Friday evening. Pop up keeps stating that Chrome is not responding. Also jerky/ stuttering meter. Messed me up on a good game tonight. Was 5 under on #13 at Bethpage (including a fabulous approach shot for Eagle; in which I saved) then it all went down the drain. Went back to review my saved shot & green speeds when it landed showed Standard. That was not the actual speed I created it in.

Oh well back to Maxthon Cloud when I get home 

• KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2014 6:38 PM

I have been using Chrome with Pepper flash for months and it was working great.

Chrome updated the version of pepper flash sometime in the past week or so. Since then the meter has been horrible. . If you delete chrome and do a complete re install you still get this newer ver of flash. Changing to an alternate flash didn't help either. I am still looking for a solution.

Lesson learned. If it works good make sure updates are turned OFF.

kenB

61 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2014 6:59 PM

you really think W.G.T. give's a !@#$#...They care only about the money. But wait till a couple of new ones come on line in a  few months, they will loose millions from this chicken SSSSS site.. In the mean time if you dont like it here, why not just quit.

• EStacy1
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2014 5:38 PM

I have chosen to take a break from the game. I am a Tour Pro by the computer game.But lately it keeps me playing like an Amature. I shot a par three , hit the flag and dropped 4 feet from hole. But the game, not my putting, gave me a bogey. Sorry. It's not my bad putting. Maybe I will check in month or so to see if they fixed these "Problems"!

• paul167
    154 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2014 11:07 PM

dont know what i use, think its internet explorer, since i changed from chrome and first firefox havent had any meter probs, only the usual yips when i get on the green!

• plehdog36
    6 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2016 12:17 PM

I have found that when I re-install ADOBE FLASH and play full screen it smooths out the meter.  I sometimes re-install the brouser also.  Should also keep cache and history clean. 

plehdog nc 

RSS