67 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2013 1:45 AM

Hello Willie,

Try some of these

1) Defrag your machine "regularly"

2) Do disc clean up "regularly"

3) Clear your Browser History "regularly"

4) Clear Adobe Flash Player Cache "regularly"

5) Get into the habit of Rebooting your machine, before you log on! This gets rid of all kinds of accumulated crap your machine picks up if left on for long periods ( antivirus updates etc)

The last one always works for me, even if all else fails! Would a real golfer hit the first tee without having changed his shoes? Of course not, so REBOOT; REBOOT & REBOOT!!!

Hopes this helps

Cheers

OTF

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2013 10:35 AM

And the most important one. Close all windows apart from the game client, yes all of them.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2013 4:56 PM

And then wish in one hand and $hit in the other and see which one fills up first. After all this is WGT. 

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2013 5:33 PM

Don't know what happened, but today game is unplayable. Meter is jumping all over. Had perfectly smooth meter this morning. Get home from work...no go.

Tried all kinds of stuff,, changing versions of flash,,different browsers....nope.

Was using Chrome, had very smooth meter. Looking like break time, lol.

Can't figure it out,, flash versions did not change.     ???

:(

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2013 8:57 PM

hyena64:

No issues here since at least 7 EST.   

The more often you clear your cache, the more slow loading issues you should have due to deleting the files that stay stored in cache to facilitate loading here.

I'm just glad I'm able to listen to internet radio with no affect on my game.  Makes it so much more enjoyable.          :-)

Don't know what happened really. Meter was fine, flash versions did not change. Game loads fine and fast.

Just don't have a playable meter. Took the whole evening trying different browsers, different versions of flash,, no go.

Strange though meter was perfect earlier.   ???   Who knows??  Not me for sure,,lol.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2013 3:47 AM

Take a look at your anti-virus program. If it is running a scan you could have everything perfect and have a bad meter due to the stress that a scan can put on your processor. 

RSS