Forums

Help › Forums

Re: unlocking clubs

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 16 2010 10:27 PM (4 replies)
  • cgagvg
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 30 2010 5:15 PM

Hi, i'm new to the site, do you unlock clubs as you keep playing ?  or do you have to actually purchase credits and then buy the clubs in the pro shop?  Please let me know how i can upgrade.  Thanks

• navigater
    1,319 Posts
    Fri, Jul 30 2010 9:30 PM

yes you buy creds,but best if you wait till you make pro tier,and be informed,as to what to chose

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2010 12:49 PM

Hi cgagvg,

You can purchase equipment upgrades in the Pro Shop using WGT Credits.  There are a couple of ways for players to obtain credits at the moment.  This blog post covers all of the various options (including some free options).  Be sure to check 'em out.

• olifinoil
    6 Posts
    Sat, Jul 31 2010 1:24 PM

Hi

I  hung on to original clubs until I was emailed with deals when you bought credits and got a new driver (ping v2) for free....When I bought $20-00 Credits....Jacko.

• shackdad1
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 16 2010 10:27 PM

Hello fellow golfers,

A friend of mine is trying to purchase a new driver and he is master level. But, none of the 8.5 degree driver are available. I just turned master level and i was able to purchase a 8.5 degree driver. But, as I search for the same club I already purchased, I am not able to purchase that club anymore. Not that i want to purchase another one, I was just checking to see if there may be a problem with the game. Now, when the tiers came out, my buddy went straight to master where I had to graduate to master. Do yall think that is why he is not able to get the same club I have? Or, do yall think there is a problem with the game?

RSS