Re: reducing friend list

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 16 2010 12:24 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Wed, Jul 14 2010 10:08 PM

Hi guys;

With all do respect with everyone on this site, and this site is great.  I have had the pleasure to play with alot of members.  The question arises how often do you play with the members on your friend's list.  They can be catorigized as follows;

1. frequently
    2. once in a while
    3. seldom
    4. only once

So, if anyone has been deleted from my friends list, please don't take offense, you most likely fit into categories 3 and 4. 

We all gravitate to the members that we know and over time have created a good reporte with your fellow members.

So have fun, relax and play well

Infinito

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Thu, Jul 15 2010 4:41 AM

mrsancho:

marioh:
    But quite frankly, if my friends list starts to affect my swing meter again

SO U MEAN  HAVIN ALOT OF FRIENDS CAN AFFECT HOW THE SWING METER PERFORMS?? I HAVE OVER 400 FRIENDS AND DONT KNOW IF IT WOULD HELP WITH THE METER IF I DELETE EM ALL LOL

In the past, the friend "notification" (game would make a sound whenever someone logged in/logged out) would cause the meter to stutter.

Once that "feature" was removed, it seemed to get better.   But my friends list is around 2/3 the size of my previous one (which I reduced to zero at one point), so maybe that's why I don't see the issue anymore.

• divitbut
    5 Posts
    Thu, Jul 15 2010 7:35 AM

I truely wish they would put your post on the home page. I love the game, wgt and some people I have played with. ido my best at keeping friends list down as the gonging when people signing in/out is anoying to me. my advice is don't just add someone because they send an invite. My only catagory is do they finnish the game. I stand by my belief that the vertual world is a blind brother of the meat (real) world. If humans run it it will be, strange, wonderfull and ya throw in some pervs and ur right outside ur front door.

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Thu, Jul 15 2010 9:34 AM

Is there anyway to reduce friends list without having to go to each profile and do it or is there a way to do a group at a time?

J

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Jul 15 2010 10:54 AM

Johniedino:

Is there anyway to reduce friends list without having to go to each profile and do it or is there a way to do a group at a time?

J

nope :(

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jul 15 2010 12:43 PM

As far as removing friends goes there is one workaround you can use to get rid of them a little bit faster.  If you need to remove everyone I'd recommend visiting your friends list and holding the CONTROL key down while you click on 5 friends in your list.  This will open up 5 new tabs (or windows) at the same time and you'll be able to remove your friend, close the tab, remove the next friend, close the tab etc.

Just repeat that process going 5-7 friends at a time and it goes along a little faster.  It beats going one profile at a time anyway.

• chop948
    378 Posts
    Fri, Jul 16 2010 12:24 AM

i have removed friends, but they still show up on my profile page even though thye are no longer my friends..i still get friend updates and score updates..i have removed them from my friends ( they are not in my drop down list on the gameclient page, but still are on my profile page)

• PAGES
RSS