Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Club

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 6 2010 7:40 AM (27 replies)
  • Schirmer
    11 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 7:12 AM

Try Bushwood CC, would love to have you join.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 7:38 AM

akkid:

Doesn't work man, at least not the ones that you don't need a CREDIT CARD!!!!!

Kid, did you try the surveys?  Why don't they work?

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 8:28 AM

Hey Akkid, I don't ever recall you begging for clubs.  That is so annoying.  Though maybe there's a hint of that when reading between the lines.  But at least you haven't been blatant.  You're a good kid... er, good akkid.

After being on here for a year using starter clubs I think it's time you got an extra 15 yards off the tee.  It'll give you a whole new outlook.   So go look in your bag... you'll find something shiny and new in there. 

And spend some time outside on a real golf course, too!

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 9:56 AM

andyson:

akkid:

Doesn't work man, at least not the ones that you don't need a CREDIT CARD!!!!!

Kid, did you try the surveys?  Why don't they work?

You have to qualify for most of the surveys and so far at least for me I can't get past the first part. Mainly I guess because of my age. I mean most of them one of the first questions they ask is how many children under 17 are living at home. I tell the truth and put 0 as my youngest is well over 30.But Akkid is right even most of the free credit offers require a credit card or at least a Debit card with a credit card logo to prove eligibility

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 11:09 PM

akkid:
    because a lot of players are bailing on my games once they research my profile nad see i am not in one.

Really?!    did they tell you this,   I can hardly imagine someone  not playing with you because you are not in a CC.  since  the CCs con only have a small membership a great majority of the players here are NOT in a CC.

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 11:14 PM

akkid:
    The disposable cards don't work on here but I do use them occasionally.
        My first club upgrade was with one of those cards       not sure  why yours did not work on here.  

• akkid
    61 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 7:39 AM

thx, i just find the fact that about 8-10 months ago i started seeing 150 hacks with all bought clubs, and that was when the game got ridiculous with the tourneys, i actually got 218 in us open qualifier. If that makes me a whiner i don't mean to be, i just believe that players should play awhile before they are given the oppertunity to get clubs.

• akkid
    61 Posts
    Tue, Jul 6 2010 7:40 AM

i will

RSS