Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Criteria for reaching "LEGEND"???

Tue, Oct 24 2017 11:20 AM (26 replies)
  • Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Tue, May 9 2017 11:24 AM

brooksnelson:
    You can now reach legend by beating Legends in Match Play,Which is how I achieved it.i defeated 14 Legends and only have 88 ranked rounds.WGT cahanged the rules..they figure if you are good enough to beat-em ,well you can join em

Or your legend buddies let you win

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2017 1:06 PM

Criteria for reaching " Legend ", let's see ( in no particular order) ...

#1. Having no social life ( outside of WGT )

#2. Much like Pavlov's dogs, salivating when you hear a "Ding".

#3.Having an unnatural capacity for putting up with disconnects, glitches, jumpy meters and WTF shots.

#4. Tithing to the VEM god.

#5. Posting at least 50 complaints in the forums blaming WGT for your own inability to play up to your expectations.

#6. Having used up a minimum of two average sized rolls of tinfoil, making hats.

#7. Having watched at least one Yancy video.

#8. Having a txzdave decoder ring.

#9. Having asked either Icon or Shoe fer a favor :)

And last, but not least,

# 10. The innate ability to throw perfectly good money away at a game we all love to hate.

Doc :)

• Noordwesth
    50 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 5:21 AM

Made Legend tier today. Had done some searching about criterias, but here are my stats:

Current average as of today: 65.91

Total ranked rounds: 60

I did not think moving to the legend tier was possible with that average and that low number of ranked rounds, but apparently it is. I don´t know what else could have been taken into account. 

So for all of you "stuck" on tour master tier, I managed to get to legend with the stats above. For some reason. I am sure you can too! 

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 12:12 PM

Looking at your score and tournament history, I have no idea how you made it either...unless you've played a lot on the mobile app, which seems to have entirely different criteria.

In any event, welcome to the club!

• Noordwesth
    50 Posts
    Tue, Aug 22 2017 1:13 PM

K7JBQ:

Looking at your score and tournament history, I have no idea how you made it either...unless you've played a lot on the mobile app, which seems to have entirely different criteria.

In any event, welcome to the club!

THX!!!

I only play on my phone. That might be the answer then. Really weird, but that's life too. :)

I tried once on my PC but I did so poorly I didn't even finish the round. 

• SoCalJim23
    429 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 8:36 AM

Just to add my 2 cents here.

A member can actually reach the LEGEND TIER with a minimum of (50) Ranked Rounds....and you have an Average of 61.00.

From there, to reach the Tour Legend Tier....you will need a minimum of (500) Ranked rounds (as a Legend) and have an Average of 60.00.

So, YES, it is definitely possible to reach the LEGEND TIER with only 60 Ranked Rounds.

For 2 yrs., I played on a PC.....then, about 1 year ago, I switched to a Lap Top with a 17 inch screen.  But, found the "mouse" on the Laptop computer difficult to use.....so, I just plugged in a regular "mouse".

Also, I found that playing with black MAX slow meter balls greatly increased my "accuracy"...but, these balls are a bit too pricey.

• DRP2017
    348 Posts
    Tue, Oct 24 2017 11:20 AM
    Thank you drmoose .
RSS