Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Saving A Shot

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 30 2010 3:48 PM (2 replies)
  • OlSarge
    78 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 9:05 PM

When you make a shot worthy of a "Replay" , how do you save it so you can post it later?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 9:29 PM

Hi Sarge,

There are three ways that you can view and save your replay.  During your shot there will be a "View Replay" checkbox in the bottom left of the screen.  Just check that box while the ball is still in flight and it will automatically replay the shot when it finishes.  If you miss the chance to check the box during the shot just go to the MENU and choose REPLAY LAST SHOT before you hit the next shot.

If the last shot you hit ended up in the hole you can choose the VIEW REPLAY option from the scorecard screen (to the left of continue).

No matter which way you choose to view the replay you'll be given an option to save it after you have finished watching it.  Just click the SAVE button that pops up after the replay is over, give it a name, click SAVE one more time and you're good to go.

You can only save or view replays in solo play.  You will get the occasional automatic replay in multiplayer, but those cannot be saved at this time.

Good Luck =)

• Jinboh
    2 Posts
    Tue, Nov 30 2010 3:48 PM

Regarding option 3, VIEW REPLAY from the score card.

When ever I click View Replay is gets stuck loading the replay. Last I let it load for 15 minutes before Save&Quiting my game.

Also,..on a side note,..why is the carret white on a white background in the box I'm typing this reply in? I can't even see where my carret is currently located.

RSS