Help › Forums

Re: I don t wa to be a pro

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 14 2010 11:55 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • doobie442
    22 Posts
    Mon, Jun 14 2010 5:08 PM

i said it before and i said it again I MUST BE GOD.

just kidding,i have all starters club,I only bougth the driver who shoot 230 with my free 100 credit to go from amateur to pro,i can shoot good score,not all the time but -3-4 on 9 hole i can do. as off this moment a post a 65(personnal best score) at the kiawah free single of this week,wich give me a solide 5th place so far and i easely  miss  two 5 footer for bird on 1 and 3,was kind of robbed(witch never happen to me beforeloool) and my single bogey on the 10th hole(miss my 3,6 par putt)

so considering the odds of those 3 miss easy  putt ,i could 've cut out 1 or 2 more shot

and just a few minute ago a shot 30 on this week unlimited 9 hole at st-andrews and and at this  moment im the leader(wont last i know)

i got the same kind of miss putt 2 time but did score the par so again had the chance to cut 1 shoot easy and play my first 9hole in the 20's

and all that with the staters ball, im a cheap sons of /$?$&%looool

so maybe a did the right thing and still do when i don't disconnect my bad rounds and when my average get down under 67,5 i change my habit witch is

to fu$?& my average nothing better then the full bethpage 18 hole or the new oakmont

and when my average is in the 69 and up well i play the 1 im good had it wich is the full kaiwah and st-andrew

i don't think im a cheater im a member for over a year and a half,and dont miss shot intentionly on the course to move up my average

or  im just the freak/$??*god of online golf ...you decide looool)

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Mon, Jun 14 2010 5:52 PM

The 1st club I purchased (with earned credits) was the Tour Pro 3 Wood for 120 cr

A longer fairway wood made sense to me over a new driver since that was where I needed my extra distance...from the fairway.  For a while i put away my Driver and played with 2 3Ws.  Then of course Christmas came along and a prepaid Visa from the in-laws. So i got myself some goodies.  But that 3W was always good for me...very versitile plus I didnt spend any money for it.

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Mon, Jun 14 2010 6:15 PM

You can enter all those free CTTH sweeps that are going on. You might get lucky there and win a few.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Mon, Jun 14 2010 11:55 PM

JeffGooch:

The 1st club I purchased (with earned credits) was the Tour Pro 3 Wood for 120 cr

A longer fairway wood made sense to me over a new driver since that was where I needed my extra distance...from the fairway.  For a while i put away my Driver and played with 2 3Ws.  Then of course Christmas came along and a prepaid Visa from the in-laws. So i got myself some goodies.  But that 3W was always good for me...very versitile plus I didnt spend any money for it.

That was the first thing I bought with my 1.50 when I entered the pro tier too. The WGT tour-pro 3 wood! lol

• PAGES
RSS