Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hitch in the swing meter

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 21 2010 1:33 PM (23 replies)
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 6:01 AM

You're the only one attacking Andy. Get you're facts straight, and all will be good.

You're rebuttals are a train wreck. Try sharing some relevant information. It's ok if your wrong sometimes Andy.

Hey VHL, Your right. Andy always was good for getting threads locked with his forum flooding, flaming, and personal attacks, all in the name of having to be right.  lol!!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 7:23 AM

Richard4168:

Get you're facts straight, and all will be good.

You're rebuttals are a train wreck. Try sharing some relevant information.

How's this for relevant info?

Your rebuttal to my point that Iaccoca would be a better example of a professional CEO than your example of Ramsay said:

Richard4168:
    And so much for Lee Iaccoca, and his company saving ideas, Chrysler almost went belly-up again too. Maybe you should use a better choice of people yourself to make you're point. lol!! You're wrong Andy. Your facts are fudged.

When in reality Iaccoca retired from Chrysler in 1992 and Chrysler almost went belly-up in 2009, 17 years later.  Those facts are straight.  Your association of Iaccoca with Chrysler's bankruptcy 17 years later is ludicrous.

Richard, unfortunately you've taken my posts on this topic personally when all I did was challenge your opinion that WGT is a generic company run by incapable managers who should be replaced by a professional CEO.  You've not engaged in this discussion in a rational manner and have quickly resorted to personal attacks.

My point is I think WGT management has the right credentials, no need for a professional CEO at this time. I think they'll get it fixed on their own.

I'm done with this discussion.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 8:58 AM

You attacked me first Andy on page 2 of this thread. You also went off thread topic when you felt the need to correct my post. Keep your mouth shut, and stay out of my posts if you don't want to deal with repercussions.

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 1:33 PM

Hey guys....please consider that an escalating argument between two people is better suited to direct mails than it is a public forum.

RSS