Forums

Help › Forums

Re: equipping bag

Thu, May 13 2010 6:30 AM (4 replies)
  • CaptainSlog
    515 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2010 2:01 AM

why when i equip my bag with a new wedge i bought does another one disappear from my bag?

• micklen
    221 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2010 3:35 AM

CaptainSlog:

why when i equip my bag with a new wedge i bought does another one disappear from my bag?

You haven't given any information to tell us what you have done but I will try and help

Your golf bag can contain a set of irons, 3 - PW which cannot be individually picked.   You can choose your putter.  Now you have 5 clubs that you can choose what you have.  You are initially provided with Driver, 3w, Hybrid and 2 wedges.   These can be changed to any club you require but you can only have one of each club.  i.e.   Driver, 3w, 54 wedge, 60 wedge and 64 wedge.   When you upgrade a club, let us say get a Masters 54 wedge, it will replace the 54 wedge from your bag.  The club will still be available in your inventory, but not on the course.  

Therefore what you must be doing is trying to equip two wedges of the same type, 52, 54, whatever.  You cannot have two 54 wedges in your bag, same way as you can't have two drivers or 3w's.  I hope this explains things.

Mick 

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2010 5:50 AM

micklen:
    You cannot have two 54 wedges in your bag....

Mick, invalid assumption mate, I carry two 60 wedges, one's a Ping Pro and one's a TM Master.

CaptainSlog, you may carry no more than 14 clubs in your bag.  To equip a new club, one has to be removed.  You can remove fairway woods and replace them with additional wedges.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2010 6:09 AM

Andyson is correct. I just wanted to add that you can carry as many of any club as you want....with out going over the club limit of course.

There are many that carry 2 drivers.

• Shadowhawk1967
    31 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2010 6:30 AM

Yeah after hitting master and struggling with the speed of the G10 driver, I took my Ping Rapture driver and used that on most holes, only using the G10 on the par 5 and 7th at St Andrews when the wind was right in my face.

Shame we can't remove individual irons for more wedges.

RSS