Forums

Help › Forums

Re: OLD CLUBS

Sat, May 8 2010 5:39 AM (5 replies)
  • MICHAELPOTYCZ
    3 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 7:08 PM

WHEN I BUY NEW CLUBS CAN I SELL MY  OLD CLUBS BACK TO WGT OR GET A PARTIAL CREDIT FOR THEM?  ALSO IF NOT AND IF SO CAN I GIVE THEM AWAY TO PTHER WGT MEMBERS IF I HAVE ANOTHER SET TO USE? ANY HELP IN THIS MATTER WIL BE APPRECIATED VERY MUCH

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 8:15 PM

MICHAELPOTYCZ:

WHEN I BUY NEW CLUBS CAN I SELL MY  OLD CLUBS BACK TO WGT OR GET A PARTIAL CREDIT FOR THEM?  ALSO IF NOT AND IF SO CAN I GIVE THEM AWAY TO PTHER WGT MEMBERS IF I HAVE ANOTHER SET TO USE? ANY HELP IN THIS MATTER WIL BE APPRECIATED VERY MUCH

You can sell your clubs back to WGT for a percentage of what you bought them for (I am not sure what percentage that is). You can send clubs to friends as well, but not the ones you have already used. To send another person clubs you have to 'gift' them. To 'gift' a club to somebody you go to the pro shop just like normal, however instead of buying the club there is another option and that is to gift it. Hope this helps =) 

• Shuggy4400
    150 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 10:36 PM

Hi hope someone can help me when uploading a card i clicked in email replys to this post and now I get loads of mail all the time and i follow the instructions to try and get rid of this but where it says click here to unsubscribe  cant find notifications help ??

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 12:45 AM

Hi Shuggy,

You need to go back to the thread you are receiving emails for and look for any posts you may have made in that thread.  Edit your post(s)  and be sure to uncheck the "Email Me Replies To This Post" option at the bottom of the text window.

• Shuggy4400
    150 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 1:15 AM

Hi Tniv

Thanks for that done what you told and found the  thread unticked very much appreciated

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 5:39 AM

u can sell them on e-bay! ;)

RSS