Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Club Problems

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 7 2010 1:03 PM (5 replies)
  • Darthsofaman
    3 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 10:03 AM

My buddy created a country club.  He sent me and a couple of our friends invites.  None of us have received those invites, but yet on his screen, it shows invites pending (and won't let him revoke the invites either).  So we then decided to click "request membership" and have done so multiple times, yet he never gets anything saying we're requesting membership.  What good is a country club if the system won't even let us join??  Does anyone know what the problem could be?  Thanks for any help.

1,644 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 10:24 AM

Did you guys check your email that is registered with WGT?  As of now it's the only way to answer invitation and membership requests.  If it's not in your inbox, check your junk or spam folders...

Good luck

• Darthsofaman
    3 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 10:37 AM

Yeah, I checked all my email folders, nothing.  I did think of something though:  We never signed up for WGT.com at the actual website.  We all started playing through Facebook.  I know for me, I can't even login to WGT.com because the site doesn't recognize me.  I have to login to Facebook first.  Could that perhaps be the problem?

• Darthsofaman
    3 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 11:12 AM

We figured it out.  It WAS Facebook.  Facebook had prefilled some weird email which is why the requests never came through.  Fixed and problem solved.  Thanks for the help!

1,644 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 12:07 PM

Not that I was much help... at least I got you on the right track!

Happy Golfing!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 1:03 PM

Darthsofaman:
    I know for me, I can't even login to WGT.com because the site doesn't recognize me.  I have to login to Facebook first.

Sign up here. What you see there is a mere fraction of what really is available. It's all free.

RSS