Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Please Read and Help

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 3 2010 7:24 PM (4 replies)
  • GoldenEagle45
    17 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 1:50 PM

My average was 71.74 and then one of my lowest scores ever at 1 under par and my average went up to 71.90. If i'm not mistaking if you score one of your lowest games ever shouldn't your average go down not up if i'm wrong then sorry for the inconvenience but if i'm right what the hell. Can someone please tell me if i'm right and if theres anyway i can fix it or a wgt staff can?

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 2:10 PM

Looking at your scores here is what happened. Your average is bases on the best ten scores of your last 14 rounds. The last round you played bumped the 32 that was incorporated in your average out of the last 14. That is why your average went up.

Happy hitting.

• GoldenEagle45
    17 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 2:15 PM

So your

Soulcatcher:

Your average is bases on the best ten scores of your last 14 rounds. The last round you played bumped the 32 that was incorporated in your average out of the last 14. That is why your average went up.

So my last score now is a 39 witch is the highest so once i bump the 39 out my average may go down to about 70

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 4:03 PM

It is your ten best of the last 14...so that 39 may have no effect because it probably not being used in the calculation. Newer scores are also weighted more heavily in the average.

• DuffyWaldorf
    286 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 7:24 PM

The 10 best of your most recent 14 ...anything below the black line (including your 32) wont be looked at.  Also I do believe they tally in another factor to your most recent round.  That  38 is holding you up at the moment, but at the same time you will lose the 35 at the bottom after you post your next score.

Happy Golfing

Joe

RSS