Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT vs Real World

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 4 2010 8:42 AM (2 replies)
  • oldryno
    20 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 9:19 AM
    Hello WGT...New to the game...Love it!...My game is progressing bout the norm as far as I can tell..Made Pro got new equip and game went to ^&#@.But my numbers are droppin again..My question is this What % of WGT Players golf in the real world??? I have never touched a golf club and my knowledge of club phyisics(Did I just try to spell that?)is ZERO!!.This makes club choice a crapshoot..Thanks to all the help in the forums its startin to make sense..DOES REALWORLD GOLF HELP YOUR WGT GAME? L8R Oldryno
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 11:02 AM

oldryno:
    .DOES REALWORLD GOLF HELP YOUR WGT GAME?

Without a doubt.  Course management, recovering, playing safe, whatever it takes. If you've never played for real then you have a bit of learning to do but it isn't tedious studying kind of learning. Experience is your best teacher here so whatever you do to get the ball into the hole that works for you is going to come by playing a lot and learning what your clubs do for you. The tutorials get you going, the FAQ section of this forum holds huge info, some with pictures like the Putting Tips and hooking up with better players really helps.

You don't have to play golf for real to be good here. You just need to practice once you figure things out. GL

• oldryno
    20 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2010 8:42 AM
    Thanks YJ..I know the quest was obvious...But you hit it on the head (no pun)the rescue shots dont match up with your caddys choice...I cant see that ,makes for some interesting quad bogys ect...Ill learn ..study off the net only goes so far... Thanks Again...And someday..Look over your sholder...LOL L8R Oldryno
RSS