Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Problems with Gambit

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 23 2010 4:12 PM (4 replies)
  • OwenCrew
    52 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 7:35 AM

I've been holding off on posting this to the WGT forum, but it seems to be my only option at this point. I did the creditreport offer about a month and a half ago and have still not received credits. I contacted gambit through the offer status page and received a quick response. I sent them the information they requested back on April 14th (and they confirmed receipt and said they'd try to get the credits posted as soon as the info had been verified). It has now been over a month since I've heard anything. I've posted 4 times on the offer status page asking for an update, and I've even emailed the general email address for gambit that has been mentioned in the forums. I haven't even received a short response saying, "Hey, let me check into this."

I understand that there must be a verification process, but a whole month going by without any response (to 5 separate requests) seems a lot more like I'm being ignored. Would someone at WGT check on this? Thanks.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 9:31 AM

Owen,

I had a family member go through this with Facebook credits a while back. They did finally update the credits, but it took almost a month if I remember right. Others using the exact same process got them within a few days.

Can't say for sure, but I'm guessing it is some type of automatic 'verification process'. Most likely one where they test how many actually follow up, and how long it takes them to get really po'd, lol.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 11:44 AM

Thanks for the report Owen.  We apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing.  If you would, please email a copy of this post to our customer service at members@worldgolftour.com.  They will try to get in contact with Gambit on your behalf and try to get to the bottom of this for you.

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sun, Apr 18 2010 3:35 PM

I have the same problem with the free credit report credits. But mine has only been a little over a week. gambit has been emailing me saying they are trying to validate my facts. the last e-mail from them was either Wednesday or Thursday. 
    I have not received the credits. I understand that the process may be time consuming but it should have been completed by now. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

• OwenCrew
    52 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2010 4:12 PM

Thanks for the help WGTniv. Before I actually got the email off to WGT, Gambit contacted me. I'm assuming they saw this thread and realized they hadn't followed up with me. Anyway, I just wanted to update this thread. Gambit followed up with creditreport.com and my credits have now shown up in WGT.

RSS