Forums

Help › Forums

Re: selling club/VENTE DE CLUB

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 21 2010 11:20 AM (4 replies)
  • hugas
    9 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 3:54 AM
    je ne peux pas vendre des clubs la fenetre n appparait pas peut on m aider mci. I can't sell club the windows doesn't open can you help me please
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 1:02 PM

Hi hugas,

In order to sell back old clubs you need to visit your profile and click on the EQUIPMENT TAB.  Once the pop-up opens please click SELL EQUIPMENT and you'll be taken to a screen where you can choose which clubs you want to sell.  You'll need to unequip (take out of your bag) anything you wish to sell first.

If you're not seeing the pop-up window after clicking the EQUIPMENT tab on your profile then you may be having an issue with your Flash player.  You can try to clear your flash cache by performing the step below:

• Clear Adobe Flash cache: Click here , and click the "Delete all sites" button in the Settings Manager.

If that doesn't solve your problem you'll want to make sure you are up to date with the latest version of Adobe Flash 10.  It is recommended that you uninstall any older versions of flash prior to upgrading/installing a new version.  You can uninstall Flash using this tool and you can download the latest revision for free at Adobe's website.

• hugas
    9 Posts
    Wed, Apr 7 2010 9:47 AM
    hi i have done all that you say butit doesn' t work. i can open the windowequipment from my profil but after when i hit the sell button nothing happen.i have no pop up blocker and i have try without firewall. can you help me please
  • hugas
    9 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 4:02 AM
    can u sent the url who leads to the windows sell equipment because it does nt work automatically
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Apr 21 2010 11:20 AM

http://wgt.com/proshop/sellback.aspx

That's the direct link to the sellback area.  Make sure you unequip any items you wish to sell first.  I'm not sure what's causing your equipment window to not show up properly, but I would recommend running through suggestions in this post, particularly the step about making sure you have your flash storage settings correct.

RSS