Forums

Help › Forums

Am i a cheater and a sandbagger

Sun, Feb 26 2017 12:55 AM (80 replies)
  • BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 9:42 AM

The reason I dont believe MOST people when they say..."ive played xbox, ps3, other computer games etc etc" 

I also have played most of those games. I couldnt tell you the amount of hour/days I played Tiger Woods on xbox in college. The putting is similar in TW as it is here. Approach shots are also damn near the same, as is Driving. etc etc.

But. WGT does greens completely differently, and the 30 ft meter is also very very tricky to learn. I dont see how anyone can just pick up the putter on WGT and knock down most of their putts on their very first round.  Its very very unlikely. 

Getting to the green is easy. Putting consistantly on your first day? Damn near impossible. No offense to you, but If I look at your stats. Id say its 97% likely this is not your first WGT account.

Hopefully your in the 3%.

-BM

• IH8kidz
    903 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 12:13 PM

BeachedMulligan:

The reason I dont believe MOST people when they say..."ive played xbox, ps3, other computer games etc etc" 

I also have played most of those games. I couldnt tell you the amount of hour/days I played Tiger Woods on xbox in college. The putting is similar in TW as it is here. Approach shots are also damn near the same, as is Driving. etc etc.

But. WGT does greens completely differently, and the 30 ft meter is also very very tricky to learn. I dont see how anyone can just pick up the putter on WGT and knock down most of their putts on their very first round.  Its very very unlikely. 

Getting to the green is easy. Putting consistantly on your first day? Damn near impossible. No offense to you, but If I look at your stats. Id say its 97% likely this is not your first WGT account.

Hopefully your in the 3%.

-BM

Mind clarifying who you are referring to?

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 12:33 PM

I'm guessing the dude who started this topic. The master in 9 days guy!

HAWK

• StormTigers
    264 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 12:52 PM

Good suggestion my friend if he is that concerned.

But really ? Are we that serious about a friggin computer game ?

Who gives a rats toss what others think ? If your playing for credits yes I probably would but honestly lets all get a grip on reality folks it's an online game.

I play it cause I can't be on the course 24/7. I have a small CC with a group who enjoy playing. I sponsor the prize balls myself BECAUSE I enjoy playing with like minded individuals.

Banditcam ?   Oh my Lord - what next - stick your tongue on the screen and get swab analysis for steroids ?  Ohhhh jeeez I crack myself up ! ROTFLMAO

• Aphysan
    8 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 1:26 PM

Its now Tour Master HAWK, every time you reply on this topic, and also posting on my wall, i can sense the frustration you are going through. Just get a grip of yourself, i am not doing anybody any harm, i dont play other players for credits. I am basically just playing this game for my own entertainment. You are entitled to think what ever you like about my progress, but i must tell you that you are letting this get too you. I'm dreading what effect me going to legend will have on you

• maury62
    448 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 1:37 PM

I see a number a players play with different  names  they practice under one name ge t good and then come back under a different name play bad then they are a hack they they play again and  WOW GUESS WHAT THEY SHOT  60 WOW  i wonder how they do that  come on guys  get  real and think therr are many ways to beat the system and some guys have found it.

• maury62
    448 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 1:48 PM

YOu shot a  30 yoru  second  time here ?  give me   A BREAK  i can  see why they callyou a cheater and a sandbagger

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2012 2:26 AM

Oldstir:
    Clever; foul language there MBaggese.  Mind your own business please and thanks and bless you.

Bless you as well, my Allah be with you.

Define and show me my "foul language" 

Dementia is a bad thing to get.

This is my business

What is yours?

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2012 3:06 AM

MBaggese:

Not  a Sandbagger/cheat...but does scream to me "hey, been here before"

I knew I seen that car in the parking lot before.

• lester168
    1 Posts
    Tue, Sep 27 2016 6:31 PM

Aphysan:

I have played every sort of golf game going ie TW...Links Golf....Prostroke Golf and a few other ones. Just about three weeks ago i began my journey as an Hack with WGT.

i made up my mind from the very start that i would equip myself with the best clubs and balls that each level allowed me. I also took full advantage of the level boosters. Up to press i have spent over £130. Playing from the tees, and the green speed of an Hack, a Pro, and even a Tour Pro, i did not find it so difficult. All my previous experience about how to play the wind and green breaks helped me, and of course the better clubs. now that i have reached Master the game is much more of a challenge

From day three i started getting messages calling me a cheater and a sandbagger and the increase is getting worse.What makes it even more annoying is that these insulting messages come from people that i have never played a game with.

I joined a CC a week ago, and because three people had accused me of being a cheat on my wall post, i was booted out. The owner of the CC even stated that he found it hard to believe that i could have posted some of my scores in such a short time.

Anybody can look at my score history and see that i have never played a Match Play,.alternate shot, or Skins game. The only games i have played where credits have been involved have been some WGT ready-go games, and i have never won one.

So i ask you, what benefit am i getting, if I'm cheating. And why would a so called sandbagger be trying to reach legend so fast.

I have read a load of stuff in the main forum about the low scores that legends get in tournaments, and that they must be cheating. And quiet rightly, plenty of people come out and defend them. Well why cant somebody starting out be good at this game and post good scores.

I have nothing to hide, and I'm certainly not ashamed that there is at least one thing i can play well enough to have got certain players so jealous and upset that they feel the need to insult me 

I feel you had the same thing just happen because i beat a master by one stroke, my average is lower than his, how do you become  master with a average he had is beyond me. But i just block people like that becuase its just a game but does get old people running their lips. Best luck to you. 

RSS