Help › Forums

Country Club League - Winter 2012

Wed, Apr 4 2012 1:34 PM (876 replies)
  • slor
    902 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 9:42 AM

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Note: huge applause to bootsnbra for organising this season... I wish her and all the competitors the best this winter! slor

See the rulebook for full details

Changelog

25 Nov - credits division procedure changed to require a new lineup for each league week.

1 Dec - credits division changed to allow Cup, Plate, and Bowl tournaments to reduce mismatches and prevent undue imbalance of credit flows

1 Dec - Dispute resolution section drafted

3 Jan - League administration handed over to bootsnbra!! Good luck!

9 Jan - Registration deadline moved to 17 Jan with lineups out for first week's play on 20 Jan

The league will run as a swiss system tournament with pre-set 9-hole course and conditions for each round where teams will nominate 5 players for match play. See last summer's competition to see how things ran. Clubs may enter as many teams as they wish.

slor

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Fri, Nov 18 2011 10:46 AM

Hi Slor, happy to help where I can.

• doctortom
    563 Posts
    Sun, Nov 20 2011 9:09 AM

Always willing to help out any way I can mate. Just give me a shout if needed. T

• slor
    902 Posts
    Mon, Nov 21 2011 5:53 AM

Excellent guys, I will be in touch when I write up the full rulebook for this season.

• demcug
    1,456 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2011 4:02 AM

hi Slor,

one question!

But there is a maximum limit (as credits) for the challange-game?
    Or the player who can play at home 'to 10000 cr also?
    tyvm

• slor
    902 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2011 6:24 AM

demcug:

hi Slor,

one question!

tyvm

WGT has a maximum limit of 2,000 credits. 

• demcug
    1,456 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2011 8:27 AM

slor:

demcug:

hi Slor,

one question!

tyvm

WGT has a maximum limit of 2,000 credits. 

But the final ranking is determined by the prize that a team has won every game?
    Or by the victories that a team has won in every single day?
    Where given, the single victories to see who has won more prize money as the 5 individual matches.

That is, if my players are getting lots of 100 credits, and a team wins 2-3 gamesinstead of 2000 credits then my team will not be able to compete for first place?

it's correct?

Demetrio

• slor
    902 Posts
    Tue, Nov 22 2011 8:50 AM

demcug:

But the final ranking is determined by the prize that a team has won every game?
    Or by the victories that a team has won in every single day?
    Where given, the single victories to see who has won more prize money as the 5 individual matches.

That is, if my players are getting lots of 100 credits, and a team wins 2-3 gamesinstead of 2000 credits then my team will not be able to compete for first place?

it's correct?

Demetrio

The ranking in the group stage of the credits division is by the number of games won. A game is made of 5 match play challenges. The winner of the game is the winner of the highest number of credits in those 5 match play challenges. The credits division is played in the same way as the champions league in the group - you play the other teams twice.

Proposed rulebook

• diretore
    158 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2011 12:00 AM

Hello Slor,

how i can sign up my CC to winter league 2012 ?

Thx for info

David

• slor
    902 Posts
    Wed, Nov 23 2011 3:57 AM

diretore:

Hello Slor,

how i can sign up my CC to winter league 2012 ?

Thx for info

David

Signups are not up yet. 

There is a proposal that came to me that there should be set credit amounts for those matches - 1000 for Match 1, 800 for Match 2, 600 for Match 3, 400 for Match 4, and 200 for Match 5. I think that might be a good idea. Thoughts welcome.

RSS