Forums

Help › Forums

surveys

Sat, Jul 19 2014 5:38 PM (31 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 12:27 PM

i dont do much surveys,,,, i dont like answering questions for 20 min  to be told you dont qualified HA HA ,   but i realy like the earn Free Credits....i watch video,......there is a good one lately  i  watch  2 to 4 times a day its called Visa hockey Love Hurts  LOL,,,,what you see is like me when my team Montreal Canadien got illiminated from the play off........  i can  have this way  70 to 90  credits every week ........it may not be much  but its free ,some time funny........      some surveys are  ok  to do  and they pay you fast ......but to many  are looking for to much info (personel info ) that i dont like much .....   good day gents

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 12:48 PM

The JOHN LEWIS one today was the easiest credits I ever earned. :-)

• lickspittle
    90 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 3:05 PM

Oh yes, 60 seconds at most, very nice :)

Steve

• jeffoswald
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 12:31 PM

This is the part that frustrates me about the surveys.  I spent 15 minutes doing the survey to get this message;

"This offer has been closed.

We have reached our target number of completed interviews for this offer. Please go back and try another offer (if available)."

Couldn't they tell me that at the beginning of the survey?  I felt like they took my info but did not give me my credits.  I have no problem being told that do not qualify, but if it is on the current board, then they should take my responses and give me the credits.

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2012 1:37 AM

jeffoswald:

This is the part that frustrates me about the surveys.  I spent 15 minutes doing the survey to get this message;

"This offer has been closed.

We have reached our target number of completed interviews for this offer. Please go back and try another offer (if available)."

Couldn't they tell me that at the beginning of the survey?  I felt like they took my info but did not give me my credits.  I have no problem being told that do not qualify, but if it is on the current board, then they should take my responses and give me the credits.

Jeff, I could not agree with you more! Happened to me also several times.

VOY

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 4:18 PM

(if we had forum moderation we wouldnt see ESSSY's litter everywhere)

Initially it might take you 15 - 20 mins to go through the filter or qualifier. You read every question and with thought give accurate answers.

Eventually you learn the qualifing questions are all the same across the different survey platforms and only need to glance at the question and then give reasonable answers.

Once you have done plenty of them it doesn't take anywhere near that long.

I regularly do surveys and they fund 90% of my purchases>

This includes gifting my CC members prizes regularly and my own supply of Callaways.

I get through and get paid for 85% of the surveys i do.

Practice will help you get through the surveys quicker, persistence and determination will give you insight into the answers they 'want' to hear that eventually you will learn to 'give' them.
    So because of this edge you learn, you dont mind the 15% of the time you dont get paid.

:)

We wish we had as many Surveys and offers in Australia as those in the US do!

• burnone2
    153 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 8:54 PM

i just spent 20 min doing a samplious survey ... answered dozens of questions ... only to be told i dont meet the needs of the survey  ... what load of cow manure

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2012 8:59 PM

You have to pay close attention and read all the questions carefully. The survey will periodically tell you to choose a certain answer in a given column. Failure to do so will cause an instant termination of the survey.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 12:48 PM

frappefort:

i dont do much surveys,,,, i dont like answering questions for 20 min  to be told you dont qualified HA HA ,   but i realy like the earn Free Credits....i watch video,......there is a good one lately  i  watch  2 to 4 times a day its called Visa hockey Love Hurts  LOL,,,,what you see is like me when my team Montreal Canadien got illiminated from the play off........  i can  have this way  70 to 90  credits every week ........it may not be much  but its free ,some time funny........      some surveys are  ok  to do  and they pay you fast ......but to many  are looking for to much info (personel info ) that i dont like much .....   good day gents

This could be coincidence ,   since  i  have taking the loop off  when i click  on the right inside of my mouse before a survey  its  does not discalified me;   or i get to the end of the surveys more often   maybee luck .........    i am talking  about the surveys on the same page has the carousel  surveys for 81 credits and whatnot :)

RSS