Forums

Help › Forums

surveys

Sat, Jul 19 2014 5:38 PM (31 replies)
  • burnone2
    153 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 8:01 AM

ok im done trying to do surveys for sure .. just spent another 20 min answering questions then got the sorry we have no surveys for you at this time ... I WONT WASTE THE TIME OR EFFORT AGAIN

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 8:33 AM

If you ever get the Ampario one on make up. just bail out. I've tried every possible combination and it always kicks you out somewhere along the line.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 9:43 AM

JAVA Scrip....is free , and you need this to complete the surveys offered on the survey page ,i  fund that out today  . 

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 10:13 AM

Ive done the daily surveys(for a measly 75 credits) all this week,, ive answered upto 20 questions 4 times and been denied completion....yesterday i completed 1, woohoo....still no credits...so i gave up!

gotta love the starter balls! (",)

• SDslacker
    19 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 12:14 PM

Today I received this e-mail:

Congratulations! On 6/9/2012 you earned 0 credits from World Golf Tour.

Visit the Pro Shop

You can use your WGT Credits to upgrade your virtual equipment, enter a Ready-Go tournament, or play Match-Play Challenges.

Enjoy!

WGT

I just found it funny. Wonder what I should purchase with those credits?

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 1:05 PM

Got 4 surveys yesterday through Peanut Labs for a total of 504 credits. I happened to fit a demographic that they were looking for.

A long time ago when I wasn't sure I was going to keep playing I just spent my credits on 7 dozen balls. Not playing many rounds, I still have quite a few left but I'm not really interested in upgrading them for the way I play this game. I'll just keep banking the credits  so I can upgrade the clubs when I finally get to a level/tier that justifies it.

Thank you, WGT, for at least giving us the opportunity to gain credits through the surveys and views.

• aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 3:39 PM

piztaker:

If you ever get the Ampario one on make up. just bail out. I've tried every possible combination and it always kicks you out somewhere along the line.

I agree. Ampario is a waste of time.  Don't click on it.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 4:12 PM

Interesting. Ampario has given me more credits than any other survey company.

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 7:17 PM

Have to agree with you there srellim234 , but Ampario has changed over here in Aussie land , it is no good for me anymore , can't even get a start now !   .....  There is still credits to be earned though , for which i am grateful !

thank you , ...  dflop  !

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 7:56 PM

I agree concerning Ampario.  Back when they had the 450 cr surveys I was able to do 3 or 4 a week...but now they've not only lowered the prize but made it harder to qualify.

There are many better alternatives now.  I'm earning plenty of credits from the vids and from the survey page next to the vids, for which (like dflop) I'm grateful.  The KLM vids are a goldmine, and that one day of playing Battleship was particularly lucrative.

Keep 'em coming!

RSS