Forums

Help › Forums

surveys

Sat, Jul 19 2014 5:38 PM (31 replies)
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2011 5:10 PM

Just done a Survey it did not take long about 20mins, 450 credits in my account in 5mins, not sure about the people who complain they must do something wrong.

Thought it would be nice to say something about Surveys for a change.

Lucky.

• SaintsGuy
    12 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2011 12:56 AM

not really about surveys and didnt feel like making a thread for it but the Kodak offer for 20 credits, it says all you have to do is sign up and do the activity? well what activity do you have to do? i signed up and uploaded a picture and didn't get 20c. Did the same last night and got nothing then.  the 20c isn't as big of a deal as the add is getting on my nerves when i go to the offers page. 

ahhhh the little things in life that get on your nerves....

as for the surveys i did 4 surveys today, a 450, 2 150's and a 75. all got credited right away.

and on another note, i just moved to Tour Pro...go me...lol

i still don't have my balls that were promised to me by WGT for logging in after being gone for a month or so...

ok i am done now...gl golfers

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2011 11:42 AM

just made 450,,   So there !   And 75

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2011 10:59 PM

i did one last night for Toluna..was offering 4000 credits.i completed it ,took 25 minutes,bet my *** i dont get them credits.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Nov 15 2011 11:29 PM

xtabent:

i did one last night for Toluna..was offering 4000 credits.i completed it ,took 25 minutes,bet my *** i dont get them credits.

I think you misread it.

• 19johnson67
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 10:10 AM

i will have to look at doing a survey for points

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 2:26 PM

Could have..A lot of misleading stuff in the surveys.

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2011 2:55 PM

lol, aint that the truth

• NorfolknHope
    609 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 2:34 AM

I have done a few surveys, with Toluna, and have accumulated some points. However when trying to redeem the points, there is no ability to convert them to WGT credits on Toluna's site. Is it not time that WGT at least made some effort to correct this? As a UK resident, it is one of the very few ways to get something for 'free', and if it is impossible, then WGT should address this.

Watching videos is equally as banal. 7 are available for view, yet they are identical.

One feels that WGT merely ignores this area as there is no income stream. Shame as the game is good, but the further up the greasy pole one goes (I am a master) the harder the game becomes, and the need for new balls and clubs increases. Without 'free' credits, this becomes an expensive business, particularly having to pay a currency exchange fee every time.

Please, WGT, make surevys possible!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2012 11:30 AM

NorfolknHope:

I have done a few surveys, with Toluna, and have accumulated some points. However when trying to redeem the points, there is no ability to convert them to WGT credits on Toluna's site. Is it not time that WGT at least made some effort to correct this? As a UK resident, it is one of the very few ways to get something for 'free', and if it is impossible, then WGT should address this.

You made the mistake of joining Toluna. The points earned from then on are Toluna points and have nothing to do with WGT.

RSS