Forums

Help › Forums

surveys

Sat, Jul 19 2014 5:38 PM (31 replies)
  • wildcat18racing6
    420 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2012 11:42 AM

luckysump:

Just done a Survey it did not take long about 20mins, 450 credits in my account in 5mins, not sure about the people who complain they must do something wrong.

Thought it would be nice to say something about Surveys for a change.

Lucky.

Those surveys bought some of the clubs i ever bought. Then stupid me sold all my clubs when i walked away from the game for awhile. Guess it is time to hit the surveys again lol

• silvrfox1
    824 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 5:00 PM

I have been trying for the past 4 days to take survey----list of about 10 for 65 credits and higher. Everyone says sorry but this offer has been closed. What is up with that? 

• TobaccoRdMayor
    21 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2013 7:02 PM

What exactly are the KLM vids, where can I find them?  

• TobaccoRdMayor
    21 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2013 7:09 PM

Do you guys ever fill out the ones that ask your phone numbers? I want to fill out the surveys but many of them ask for your number. I not very keen on giving out my number to these people, do they actually start calling you?

• daddd1
    171 Posts
    Wed, Jan 2 2013 9:20 AM

PERSONAL INFO NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• crabbygolfer
    21 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 5:09 PM

I totally agree. It really pisses me off when they post a survey only to find it has been closed.

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 5:38 PM

crabbygolfer:

I totally agree. It really pisses me off when they post a survey only to find it has been closed.

We understand that the surveyors sometimes post older surveys. I appreciate your feedback on it.

RSS