Forums

Help › Forums

Anyone else find inconstancies in the game.

Fri, Sep 8 2017 12:52 PM (81 replies)
  • slillico
    393 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 9:21 PM

swh67:

Wheels65:

Pipeman, You look like a fairly decent player but have you ever 'indexed' or 'dialed-in' your clubs?   The reason for the question relates to your VEM assertion.  I am finding, more and more, when I have a WTF shot - if I pause - look at where the ball landed and think for a minute - and realize that I hit the wrong club!  Shots that fall 10-30 feet long or short aren't VEM they're shots hit with the wrong darned club!!

whata load of crap , have u got shares in wgt ?...when theres a tail wind of 15 and hit with a ding and you lose 10 -15 yrds , how do u explain that ? on even lies,.. ive lost 20-30 yrds today on some shots and its only after i get on a birdie run , go hava look at my rnds and tell me i dont know what im doing lol...not to mention with a max ball the meter jumps or stops knowing thats all it has to do to screw your putt...plain and simple this site is nothing but a setup rippoff con, we pay for the equipment to be able to shoot low and when we do we get screwed by this so called vem bullcrap excuse to screw us so we play over and over to use up our balls and create more revenue...

bring on perfect parallel, even going to the old linx will be better then someone pissing down our backs and telling us its raining ..again this is nothing but a pathetic attempt to screw us out of our money ,if you cant see that then your not good enough or to stupid to see it , personally ive had enough of being conned and will not pay another cent to this rippoff joke of a site..you ppl that gamble your hard earned money are getting screwed

dont bother replying i wont be back to see anyone's comments..

Run don't walk, another sheep refusing to falsely chase the dogs, maybe just maybe you will make it over the fence and give the rest some hope.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 9:59 PM

swh67:

when theres a tail wind of 15 and hit with a ding and you lose 10 -15 yrds , how do u explain that ?

swh67:

dont bother replying i wont be back to see anyone's comments..

Why ask a question then?   Seriously, why?

Oh, I forgot, you won't be back to give me an answer will you.  That's real nice of you, fart just as you're about to get out of the elevator and leave the stink for everyone else.

So many unhappy people who continue to keep doing the thing that's making them unhappy.  Then they come here and sound off about how crap the game is and how stupid and blind those who can actually play it well are for not seeing the light.

Just go away.  Go see how your shares in PP are doing.

• swh67
    1,491 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2014 12:15 AM

MBaggese:

swh67:

egonweber:
    for the round you play now. The next can change both ways

it use to be rnd from rnd and i never complained about that , now its hole to hole when we birdie holes > absolute rippoff joke! when the same club used can change the next time you use it, i played off a low h/cap in real and every shot i played from a good lie went almost the same distance, thats how pros become pros thru knowing and trusting ,this is not close to real as we know,but wgt sells us equipment that makes this game to ezy yes , but when they take it away it becomes a waist of money, we dont pay for 1 good rnd then get altered shots the next few , if so then we are being way over charged ,  ..waist of money 

I'm quoting you, because I know you won't reply...

Mercy...

"I wannna talk...hear me"

"But I don't wannna hear you...."

"Bwaaaa...., can I have my bottle? "

"Mommy, I need help....."

lol ..ok im back...good effort ,,pretty funny really but u could of tried harder...get a life bigshot!

• swh67
    1,491 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2014 12:41 AM

MainzMan:

Why ask a question then?   Seriously, why?

Oh, I forgot, you won't be back to give me an answer will you.  That's real nice of you, fart just as you're about to get out of the elevator and leave the stink for everyone else.

So many unhappy people who continue to keep doing the thing that's making them unhappy.  Then they come here and sound off about how crap the game is and how stupid and blind those who can actually play it well are for not seeing the light.

Just go away.  Go see how your shares in PP are doing.

baha you 2 smartass fkwit ..what question did i ask ? ..i made a constructive statement ! 

lmfao..... i didnt say the game was crap tyvm , i said its a rippoff joke, get it right and dont put words in my mouth ..

this game doesnt make me unhappy ...what makes me unhappy is when a site thinks they can con ppl out of there money....keep following the pack mate, remember to get off your knees every now and then or get a kneeling pad mite be better.

i never come to forums anymore dumbass!.....i didnt mouth off at you and make it personal at you so dont mouth off at me !...

• swh67
    1,491 Posts
    Thu, Feb 27 2014 12:50 AM

slillico:
    Run don't walk, another sheep refusing to falsely chase the dogs, maybe just maybe you will make it over the fence and give the rest some hope.

wtf ? that dont even make sense, dogs chase sheep dumbass not the other way round...poor effort there ..

and maybe you think i was quiting the site ? baha i got some credits left 1st...your another sucker i take it ?

edit ...sry i see your from the us , that explains it all good

• dentonegger
    1 Posts
    Thu, May 1 2014 5:12 PM

I'm pretty new to this game, but i've found the same thing from time to time. I'm coming to the forum for the first time to try and figure it out... When I do the math, it just doesn't add up. I just had an 81 yd shot on Kiawah #6 in the 20/25% rough right of the fairway, 3mph headwind with the pin 2 ft above me…  I used my 100 yd RBZ PW, as much backspin as the lie would comfortably allow, 100% swing with a very near miss on the ding. The ball flew 96 yds, bounced off the green and ended up in the rough behind the green.

I don't know the exact physics of the game, but my thinking was that the lie would choke my PW down to 75-80 yds (easy math), and the slightly elevated green, my mild backspin and the headwind would take another 2-3 yds off my distance. Crunching more numbers, that puts my potential distance between 72-78 yds.

Even with the pixel-or-two miss on the ding meter, How does my ball carry 96 yards and then some? I'm sure the WGT computers use more complex math than I do, but what variables am I overlooking?

• 1joedunn1
    3 Posts
    Thu, Sep 7 2017 10:00 PM

lets make it easier.  does anyone find any constancies in this game?

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2017 7:56 AM

Life itself is inconstant, and that constantly. So is WGT too: Constantly inconstant. But... If something is constantly inconstant, is it then inconstant in a constant way, or is it constant because of it constant inconstance? I have to think, I need a drink.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2017 8:55 AM

1joedunn1:

As in......?

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2017 10:12 AM

Jimbog1964:

1joedunn1:

As in......?

+1 I see that all you play are Blitz CTTH M/P and A/S . You only have 41 ranked rounds so you made Legend through M/P nothing wrong with that . There`s also nothing wrong with the game either . Is it going to play the way that you want it too , no . Will you always make every putt , no . Are you going to win every round you play , no .

In spite of the games so called inconsistancies you managed to reach Legend tier . So based on all of the above I dont see what the problem is . Other than you dug up an actual 6 year old thread to post a very unclear comment . So either make the problem known or leave it alone . Banter has never helped anyone find a solution to the problem .

RSS