Forums

Help › Forums

Anyone else find inconstancies in the game.

Fri, Sep 8 2017 12:52 PM (81 replies)
  • Wheels65
    744 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 2:08 PM

Pipeman, You look like a fairly decent player but have you ever 'indexed' or 'dialed-in' your clubs?   The reason for the question relates to your VEM assertion.  I am finding, more and more, when I have a WTF shot - if I pause - look at where the ball landed and think for a minute - and realize that I hit the wrong club!  Shots that fall 10-30 feet long or short aren't VEM they're shots hit with the wrong darned club!!

• DRogers5864
    368 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 2:31 PM

pipeman1370:
    By the way, I would like some replacement credit for the  R11 Driver and 3 wood, 2 Cleveland wedges and  a set of Rocketballz irons from my wifes account that we had to close.

why did they make you close your wifes account? my wife has an account here to!

• egonweber
    365 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 2:54 PM

SgtDoodles:
    VEM stands for Virtual Equipment Model, and WGT deny using it despite many files of proof.

Ok i read the beginning of the thread and the last 2 pages, just i saw this i couldnt stop make a correction on it. VEM is Virtual Equipment Manipulation and not Model as you write, its made to make diviations on virtual equipment, and is need to get your balls dead after x-number of shots. It is no secret that wgt use it to keep your game inconsistent, esp R11 long irons they love to change the ranges from round to round, so only when u have had a hole or 2 using them you know how they go now, for the round you play now. The next can change both ways, so the 4i went short in cross now, next time you use it in cross and same distance it can go the true distance as you set power to or sometimes goes way over the distance you expect to get!

It dont happen often it goes long, more often is the short edition you have.

Egon

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 5:30 PM

I have never found an inconsistency in this game, it has been consistently inconsistent since I started. Everything you see and think is a figment of your imagination. That is what I have been told so it must be true. 

• swh67
    1,491 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 5:53 PM

Wheels65:

Pipeman, You look like a fairly decent player but have you ever 'indexed' or 'dialed-in' your clubs?   The reason for the question relates to your VEM assertion.  I am finding, more and more, when I have a WTF shot - if I pause - look at where the ball landed and think for a minute - and realize that I hit the wrong club!  Shots that fall 10-30 feet long or short aren't VEM they're shots hit with the wrong darned club!!

whata load of crap , have u got shares in wgt ?...when theres a tail wind of 15 and hit with a ding and you lose 10 -15 yrds , how do u explain that ? on even lies,.. ive lost 20-30 yrds today on some shots and its only after i get on a birdie run , go hava look at my rnds and tell me i dont know what im doing lol...not to mention with a max ball the meter jumps or stops knowing thats all it has to do to screw your putt...plain and simple this site is nothing but a setup rippoff con, we pay for the equipment to be able to shoot low and when we do we get screwed by this so called vem bullcrap excuse to screw us so we play over and over to use up our balls and create more revenue...

bring on perfect parallel, even going to the old linx will be better then someone pissing down our backs and telling us its raining ..again this is nothing but a pathetic attempt to screw us out of our money ,if you cant see that then your not good enough or to stupid to see it , personally ive had enough of being conned and will not pay another cent to this rippoff joke of a site..you ppl that gamble your hard earned money are getting screwed

dont bother replying i wont be back to see anyone's comments..

• swh67
    1,491 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 6:10 PM

egonweber:
    for the round you play now. The next can change both ways

it use to be rnd from rnd and i never complained about that , now its hole to hole when we birdie holes > absolute rippoff joke! when the same club used can change the next time you use it, i played off a low h/cap in real and every shot i played from a good lie went almost the same distance, thats how pros become pros thru knowing and trusting ,this is not close to real as we know,but wgt sells us equipment that makes this game to ezy yes , but when they take it away it becomes a waist of money, we dont pay for 1 good rnd then get altered shots the next few , if so then we are being way over charged ,  ..waist of money 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 8:28 PM

Doublemochaman:

Charlie... any chance you could condense this into 2 or 3 concise sentences?

LMAO!

I have to ask ya tho...did you read the whole thing?

I made it through...or say 8 words;)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 8:32 PM

DRogers5864:

pipeman1370:
    By the way, I would like some replacement credit for the  R11 Driver and 3 wood, 2 Cleveland wedges and  a set of Rocketballz irons from my wifes account that we had to close.

why did they make you close your wifes account? my wife has an account here to!

Yet the pipe cracker junky, was just a bit ago, posting off said deleted account.

Lol.

This guy is too funny.

Hey hey Pipey, how's that sueing WGT thing going for ya these days?

You pay the 11 dollar retainer to some ambulance chaser that would take your suit?

Lol...you funny, now everybody funny too!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 8:33 PM

swh67:
    dont bother replying i wont be back to see anyone's comments..

I, uh...oooo, ooo...pick me!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 8:35 PM

swh67:

egonweber:
    for the round you play now. The next can change both ways

it use to be rnd from rnd and i never complained about that , now its hole to hole when we birdie holes > absolute rippoff joke! when the same club used can change the next time you use it, i played off a low h/cap in real and every shot i played from a good lie went almost the same distance, thats how pros become pros thru knowing and trusting ,this is not close to real as we know,but wgt sells us equipment that makes this game to ezy yes , but when they take it away it becomes a waist of money, we dont pay for 1 good rnd then get altered shots the next few , if so then we are being way over charged ,  ..waist of money 

I'm quoting you, because I know you won't reply...

Mercy...

"I wannna talk...hear me"

"But I don't wannna hear you...."

"Bwaaaa...., can I have my bottle? "

"Mommy, I need help....."

RSS