Forums

Help › Forums

Anyone else find inconstancies in the game.

Fri, Sep 8 2017 12:52 PM (81 replies)
  • geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2013 11:54 AM

andyson:

All the defense attorney will need to do is present your short game stats to the judge.  Case dismissed.

:)

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2013 1:52 PM

pipeman1370:
    Mr. Cheng, if your not aware of this you may want to investigate it because it could be bringing your game to a fast and abrupt close. With a sizable law suit for harassment and aggrevation

Might I suggest to you, along with Mr.Cheng, whom by the way is a "straw man" w/Wgt Inc. to read the T&C's? 

In case you can't find them, there down there! 

vvvvvvvvvv                                  

ps  You stated "I have not spent any money with WGT" and expect compensation for your frustration? Do me and yourself a favor, spend the 20-30 minutes of your time reading the T&C's, before responding. :)

David

• bluey403
    1,526 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2013 11:32 PM

as in real life,golf is not meant to be a casual stroll through the park on any given perfect day

if it was,you could always teach your dog to play golf

take him for a walk, and watch him hit as many bad shots as we do.

• pipeman1370
    109 Posts
    Sun, Feb 24 2013 12:45 PM

It's very apparent that wgt is using VEM to make the inconsistence in drives which makes you think you have to shorten your second shot to green. It either falls was short and no roll or it goes past the flag with no stop for backspin w/ a Callaway ball. This is about the  stupidest mistake they have made with the game.

It rivals with the check system to show who quit the most games and is the most degrading idea.I  have found most, like myself , have gotten so disgusted being kicked off a game that I would inform the others that I leaving. That or the ridiculous places my ball went or the wrong green speeds. You name it , it happens. Please WGT, don't try to tell me it's to make the course more real. I play for real and with a 4 handicap not great but I know how to play. This is not true golf. It is a money making machine for the owners and that is all they care about. Obviously the harder they can make it, the more they say buy better balls and clubs and you won't have that problem.

That tells me right there, wgt sets control locks on certain players when they come online. I've been a player since June 2012 and for the past 3 months, I've had to login in for some reason. It used to be I could just go to the website and wgt would recognize me. Whats up guys, am I in the dog house?

When I'm playing with others, my first 2 or 3 greens will be good but then 4 will go way right or left in a bunker or 40 to 50% lie. I try a shot out a trap and it goes into the front wall of the trap. using a sand wedge. Come on, who's the fool? I know it makes me look bad to the others and that is what you want. Keep it up and I will be sure to tell all my friends that this game is not free or fun anymore. The owners have lost sight of what the purpose of this game is. Make it free, make it Fun, make it REAL. We know better clubs and balls will make better scores. But when we have those things don't make it harder then it was to play before. You will loose players fast.

• pipeman1370
    109 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 7:10 AM

Here again. Just played a Skins  game on Royal St. George with a friend who had R11s clubs and Nike balls. I have an R9 Driver and Callaway balls. I noticed that his shots went where he wanted them to and mine didn't. 

What do we have to do to get WGT to stop putting  VEM on select players just to harass and  humiliate them in front of their friends? This seems to be a practice that they found effective in weeding out certain players , such as myself, because of not spending money on this so called Free game or being very vocal on certain issues that effect us all.

What I'm finding is all lies can not be added to distance but some can? Very Fast greens are Extremely Fast some times? In consistent  distances on drives that go beyond or normal hitting range or fall way short, why? A slight bit right or left and I mean a slight bit, sends the the ball way out right or left. It's called punishment for not hitting the DING.

How long is it going to take WGT to change  their program of harassment for monetary gain?  How long before someone catches them doing that and forms a class action suit against them?

My computer can tells me how much information WGT is loading at any moment. I have noticed some things that I will know mention but a typical of control features of a VEM.

I have also noticed my meter speed is faster then it should be with these golf balls and clubs. It resembles the speed of a Free WGT ball at Master level. It has at times jumped or got jittery. 

What more can WGT come up with to interfere with a persons game.

• bennyhotnuts
    157 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 8:42 AM

The game is wildly inconsistent to be honest, stopped me playing pretty much entirely.

Really don't care if anyone thinks this is placebo, if I ding a shot and it flies wildly in a direction I haven't even aimed, I know something is not right, can't be bothered with it, haven't spent any cash on this game in ages, and I actually spent quite a lot initially.

VEM, introduced to increase revenue, has the opposite effect, the people behind this game are not the best business minds in the world.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 9:11 AM

The other inconsistencies I find with this game is WGT itself, and the lack of new courses. The pro shop adds new products for the lower half of the tired spectrum to play on the same few courses.

I don't understand why WGT doesn't add as many HD courses as it can. These HD courses do not need to be "famous" courses. There are golf courses all over America that would love to have their course featured or showcased in a virtual browser golf game. WGT should hire more Developers and get to work adding more than one or two HD courses per year.

Whatever happened to transparency and the MisterWGT chat?

• beauce2
    10 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 9:57 AM

Oh folks, it is so good to see: I'm not alone!

You can note every hit, but you'll never manage to repeat the samt hit under the same circumstances - and why should this be? WGT is a money machine, not a charity club!

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 11:48 AM

I've started believing in VEM the last few days some things just don't add up i was just playing a R2G beth back 9 heavy winds. was -5 after 6, thinking this is a great score in this wind i can win this, last 3 holes par putt lips out from 3 foot, next hole for no reason the shot sails 10 yards over the green, last hole i birdie 90% of the time some how this time it don't make the green the chip made no sense either.

boogied the last 3 holes, i haven't made 3 boogies in a row since my first day

but yesterday I was playing Olympic front 9 R2G im useless at this course but every crazy putt went in and I finished 2nd 

also had a SA round yesterday was going perfect couldn't miss a putt -8 front 9 10 putts 2nd back 9 17 putts!

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 11:55 AM

Joshnosh:
    boogied the last 3 holes

You said it buddy, so let's enjoy this NASCAR season!!! Hit it Darrell!!!!

RSS