Forums

Help › Forums

Anyone else find inconstancies in the game.

Fri, Sep 8 2017 12:52 PM (81 replies)
  • Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 12:35 PM

if i say it properly it will catch so i wont same as the other word we golfers cant say

• BogeyMan310
    865 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 2:00 PM

Yes there are inconsistencies in the game, but as in real life they exist also, get over yourselves.  If you think that WGT is sitting there waiting for you to come online and then going to shaft you, you think way to much of yourself.  If you play a game online for money (credits) than you get what you deserve, it's a risk, sorry to tell you that.  In my 18 months on here I see the same people complaining over and over again, but still coming back for more.  To those trying to help the less fortunate out with gifting, my highest regards to you all, it rubbed off on me and I have started gifting to some in the country club I belong to.  My only complaint on the game is that they cheapened legend to try to make the gamblers happy, I worked hard to get there and now I see people getting it by beating a few legends in credit games, at my age it was hard enough to see the meter let alone hit the ding, but such is life.  I look at my game and there are spells when I can hit a 27 and there are days I am lucky to break par or even make par, but I still enjoy the game, sorry you all feel that those of  you who are playing for credits are WGT.  Do not reply to me if you have something negative to say, life is way too short for me to waste anymore of my time on you, and that is my 10 credits.

BogeyMan310

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 8:21 PM

I gotta agree with that whole post Bogeyman. Well said and to the point. Absolutely nothing negative from me on your point of view.  There are times I get so pi$$ed off at the quirks in the game, but for the most part it is enjoyable and the friends I have made make the game worth coming back to....... every day.

Edit: I never read this whole thread before, but I have now. Holy Fk Batman--- How do you spell Paranerd.....noid or whatever that " the world is out to get me" syndrome is? I am gonna blame WGT for every single bad thing that ever happens to me from now on.......and sue the bazztards !  ;)   Geeeeez. 

• chewy8baca
    263 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 9:49 PM

Very well said, I'am 59 and just Love the game!!!!!!!!!!

Chewy

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 11:04 PM

pipeman1370:

i hit 30 yrds on mu second shot and the ball bounced once on this side of the forward creek and then went in.

You failed to say what type of shot you played, makes a big difference.  And a 20mph tail wind will add about 3 yards to a 37 yard FULL shot, if you played anything else it added even less.  Not sure where you expected the other 4 yards to magically appear from.

pipeman1370:

If it doesn't stop and you don't give ma back 1 Callaway s ball, I am going to talk to my attorney and show him just what happens here. I f you think I won't just try me ***.

pipeman1370:

What the *** are you assholes doing to this game?

I think your previous comment has pretty firmly established who the assshole is around here.

If you don't like the game, fudge off.  Don't fill the forums with pages of verbal diarrhea.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2013 11:15 PM

I wonder if these guys all have their attorney on speed dial.....

(Sh) It happens to everyone.  Most of us stop crying about it when we no longer need nappies.

• swh67
    1,491 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 12:10 AM

bring on the new golf game i say ....PP.. if u dont know search it ..

this game has lost the plot...10 wind dead across dinged , twice in a row ball didnt move more then 1 yrd lmao...next 2 holes 10 wind took 20 yrds off with a ding...mite hav had something to do with me birding 3 holes in a row...

dont care what u die hards say, i lov this game to...but to good to except  this crap its feeding me and others...i play with some of the best on this site, they say exactly the same thing...the altering is out of control..most rnds r pure manipulation, alter a rnd fair enough, alter each shot individually = a joke..they know whats going on , they dont care, its more revenue playing rnds over and over and done on purpose

getting screwed on shots umm , sry thats a pathetic attempt at  realism ..in what world is this realistic ? not this planet...or is it compared to a course giving false yardage makers, and ppl kicking u while u swing lol.. ...and yeh yeh i know i dont hav to play here, soon as my balls run out i doubt i will be...the only good thing left about this game is multis with my mates the rest is just bla , avg and stats r controlled by the site..

dont bother replying to my comments if u dont like them, i wont b back to look

• bennyhotnuts
    157 Posts
    Tue, Feb 26 2013 2:28 AM

swh67:

bring on the new golf game i say ....PP.. if u dont know search it ..

this game has lost the plot...10 wind dead across dinged , twice in a row ball didnt move more then 1 yrd lmao...next 2 holes 10 wind took 20 yrds off with a ding...mite hav had something to do with me birding 3 holes in a row...

dont care what u die hards say, i lov this game to...but to good to except  this crap its feeding me and others...i play with some of the best on this site, they say exactly the same thing...the altering is out of control..most rnds r pure manipulation, alter a rnd fair enough, alter each shot individually = a joke..they know whats going on , they dont care, its more revenue playing rnds over and over and done on purpose

getting screwed on shots umm , sry thats a pathetic attempt at  realism ..in what world is this realistic ? not this planet...or is it compared to a course giving false yardage makers, and ppl kicking u while u swing lol.. ...and yeh yeh i know i dont hav to play here, soon as my balls run out i doubt i will be...the only good thing left about this game is multis with my mates the rest is just bla , avg and stats r controlled by the site..

dont bother replying to my comments if u dont like them, i wont b back to look

Spot on to be honest.

As for the video of the pro's above, how is that relevant? They played their shots badly because their technique went to crap, how is that the same thing as hitting a shot perfectly in game with the right club selection and allowing for the conditions, yet it flying off randomly in the wrong direction?

If you guys are happy playing a broken game then fair enough, personally I have gone from playing everyday, to barely ever posting a round the game has become so awful to play recently, can only see them losing a lot of metric sh** ton of customers because of this.

Don't understand people that condone the game becoming a roll the dice game as opposed to being rewarded for skill, I guess if you are bad you don't mind having the control taken out of your hands.

• pipeman1370
    109 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 1:10 PM

i have nothing but inconsistent shots all day. Example: 173 yrds away with 13 ft elevation and 12 tail wind. I hit the ball and got 126. WTF Has WGT lost all of it's marbles or are rhe servers over loaded and need to be expanded to handle it. Whatever it's been a unhappy day for me. By the way, I would like some replacement credit for the  R11 Driver and 3 wood, 2 Cleveland wedges and  a set of Rocketballz irons from my wifes account that we had to close. at least sell the clubs and send the credits to me. It's pretty cheap if you don't do one or the other and i think it would be time for my attorney to contact you. So thanks for such a wonderful mess of a day of playing virtual (slocky) golf. If I were a beta tester for this game i would turn it done until all the glitches were repaired or removed.

How can anyone learn this game if every shot is wrong according to physics. Your VEM is doing an exceptional job of screwing up everyones game. So if your looking for a way to run this game into the ground, your on the right track. Good Luck

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Sat, Aug 10 2013 1:44 PM

pipeman1370:
    Your VEM is doing an exceptional job of screwing up everyones game

And it screws up mine as well, I get the WTF shots/putts but then I come an vent here, (makes me feel better).  sometimes I get tips or help, and others will bash you saying your crazy or worse !  but in the end you either have to try your best to deal with it an overcome and learn the idiosyncrisies or let it take over and cause you to give up.  Trust me there is nothing golf wise out there worth playing right now ! 

I wish you the best which ever way anyone decides, until something better is available, I will battle on frustrated, angry or happy just as when I could still play in real life !

But  If you do stay, this game is very hard to Master ! thats why very few do !

RSS