Forums

Help › Forums

Coronavirus

Wed, Mar 25 2020 6:09 AM (173 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,999 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 5:42 PM

Tiewaz:
    The flu vaccine ensures you don't get the flu at the same time as COVID19, so this is a priority recommendation by the WHO.
    Do you know from your research whether pneumonia vaccine is also helpful?  Or is the type of pneumonia suffered in COVID cases different?

Thx.

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Mon, Mar 23 2020 7:15 PM

G'day AD,

AlaskanDame:
    Do you know from your research whether pneumonia vaccine is also helpful?  Or is the type of pneumonia suffered in COVID cases different?

Tiewaz:
    I have received the following information from a good trusted friend, who researches everything before he writes.

I sincerely apologise that I cannot answer your question directly AD, as I was not the author of this content,,,,

I have relayed your question to the author & will update you on his reply.....

Cheers,

Waz.

• Fencer100
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 12:35 AM

AlaskanDame:

Tiewaz:
    The flu vaccine ensures you don't get the flu at the same time as COVID19, so this is a priority recommendation by the WHO.

Thx.

I had the pneumonia vaccine last autumn and my doctor has told me that that vaccine has little effect against the pneumonia suffered with Covid 19

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 2:07 AM

Fencer100:

AlaskanDame:

Tiewaz:

Thx.

I had the pneumonia vaccine last autumn and my doctor has told me that that vaccine has little effect against the pneumonia suffered with Covid 19

+1  This is the answer that I received also AD.

• alpenpirat
    1,128 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 3:25 AM

I lost my freelancer job for the next two month. 1500 bucks a week are gone. 

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 4:55 AM
    Unfortunately dear Tie, the article presents several inaccuracies such as the side effects of Chloroquine or that noone under 10 years old has died. I appreciate your good will to help, nothing wrong with that, but i believe we should be very skeptical and cautious with anything that's been written to the net.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 5:37 AM

Yiannis1970:
    i believe we should be very skeptical and cautious with anything that's been written to the net.

Thank you for pointing that out. Unfortunately, there are those that believe what's on the internet is gospel. To wit, the couple that saw what they treat their koi fish with to prevent ich had Chloroquine in it. They self medicated and the husband died while the wife's in the ICU hanging by a thread.

Don't become a statistic, be prudent and trust science to get us through this, not charlatans and carnival barkers.

• Robert1893
    7,676 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 6:46 AM

@Yiannis1970

+1 

Reminds me of one of my favorite memes:

:

• craigswan
    31,009 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 8:02 AM

• carlosdev
    2,529 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 8:07 AM

Starting this midnight, India will be lockdown for next 3 weeks.

RSS