Forums

Help › Forums

Coronavirus

Wed, Mar 25 2020 6:09 AM (173 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,677 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 8:29 AM

Wow!

And if I read the news article correctly, it appears that it's unclear how people are going to be able to get food or other supplies. Is the government just going to assume that people already have a 21-day stockpile in their homes? 

• AlaskanDame
    19,000 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 8:33 AM

Tiewaz:

Fencer100:

AlaskanDame:

Tiewaz:
    The flu vaccine ensures you don't get the flu at the same time as COVID19, so this is a priority recommendation by the WHO.
    Do you know from your research whether pneumonia vaccine is also helpful?  Or is the type of pneumonia suffered in COVID cases different?

Thx.

I had the pneumonia vaccine last autumn and my doctor has told me that that vaccine has little effect against the pneumonia suffered with Covid 19

+1  This is the answer that I received also AD.

Thanks.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 9:25 AM

Hi everyone. 

I understand this topic is basically all that's going on in the news and that everyone has different opinions and views. 

I'm here to plead that everyone be respectful to one another otherwise I'm going to be forced to lock (or possibly delete) the thread. 

Be kind. 

_CHAMPION 

• craigswan
    31,012 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 12:14 PM

Ladies .

With your hair salons all closed now i have the best tip ever ..

When your roots start to show thru use your eye mascara brush to cover .

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 12:23 PM

craigswan:

Ladies .

With your hair salons all closed now i have the best tip ever ..

When your roots start to show thru use your eye mascara brush to cover .

With what, more mascara so they show up more?   :-D

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 12:35 PM

In Canada today it was reported that new cases are a result of it spreading from within, not from those returning to Canada.  It'll get worse and worse as long as people don't listen.

Don't go out to the grocery store to get that steak dinner you're craving; just eat what you got and ride it out.

Do yourselves, your stocks (retirement savings) and the rest of world a favour and just stay home for crap sakes.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 1:22 PM

Nice approach from a Danish supermarket

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 2:30 PM

Decent.  Just limiting to 1 though seems to be a better option.  If you get a rich person in there well no big deal for them.

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 3:11 PM

That man and only that man is quilty of the total massacre USA

will experince in the next 4 weeks,

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 3:23 PM

Just heard that he expects to open up USA around Eastern. He must either be incredible

stupid or just plain insane!!!!!

Yes the hot spot right now is New York but it will spread to all areas of USA. Just a matter

of time, no doubt about that. Particular because USA reacted so late to Covid-19!!

RSS