Forums

Help › Forums

Coronavirus

Wed, Mar 25 2020 6:09 AM (173 replies)
  • Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 3:28 PM

In Denmark most people think the Covid-19 virus will last 3-6 month, maybe later.

And after this the world will be so must change.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 4:17 PM

Agassi1991:

The only thing Trumph thinks about is money, money, stock market and the election.

Not the common americans. He doesn't care about people dying.

He surely has a funny way of showing he cares about the stock market.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 4:28 PM

important  to stay home ,a cable provider here in Quebec EBOX  has  given its customers  10 free  TV stations (free movies free programs,lots of kids stuff ect)     I hope other cable provider in Canada and the states do the same .It will help keep us home.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,517 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 4:50 PM

It is crazy but... I've been obliged to make a trip from a country to a country in this difficult time and this is what I saw at the airport.

And all the process at the airport at the moment has slowed down by at least three to four times. It's nothing but a chaos...

• mrmp1
    538 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 5:19 PM

I just wonder how many of us are already carrying the virus in our pockets ? 

MONEY

• brianmartin56
    781 Posts
    Tue, Mar 24 2020 6:34 PM

• alpenpirat
    1,128 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 12:32 AM

After researching the current course of Pandemi, I come to the judgment that China has started a chemical or viral world war.

China owns a large part of the dollar bills factum. Some time ago I started discussions here and there about what can happen if China drops his pants. After Trump's negative dealings with China, it started with negative tariffs and trade restrictions.

After the recession in the 90s, we prostituted ourselves economically to the Asians, which includes the fact that innovation was increasingly adopted by them and included the production relationships.

We behaved incorrectly. Production however was relocated to Asia and we have pulled our core business from the ground so that we have to experience a victim role today. We have made ourselves economically too dependent on China and the tiger is now showing us its claws. From a socio-political point of view, it was also a desired reformation to the outside in the committees around a modern Asia to present us. That was a huge mistake.

The Perestrioja which Gorbatchow initiated was a reformation initiated for the future in the modern sense to destroy capitalism in order to take over the world. What succeeded intermittently. The share capital made the largest contribution.

What strikes me particularly is the effect that Italy is particularly affected by illnesses and deaths. It makes sense. Since Italy is actually the presence of the mafia. And I myself in Sicily a few years ago was amazed that even in the smallest places Chinese shops exist that disrupt and influence the microcosm.

The fact is that the Chinese mafia has taken over the world and is decisive for the scandal that is taking place.

Fact, any government could have a clear answer a few months ago with diplomatic citations to China. However, against the background of letting many people die, a virus was deliberately used to specifically destroy our social system.

The succinct explanations that take place constantly are only an influencing of opinion in order to distract from the actual topic. Don't think China was dead after the Mao, changed from the regressive ideal. The system has become more modern, just not the goal. And we are experiencing that today.

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 12:52 AM

G'day Yiannis,

Thank you for replying to my post mate 

Yiannis1970:
    Unfortunately dear Tie, the article presents several inaccuracies such as the side effects of Chloroquine or that noone under 10 years old has died.

There is no mention within this commentary of the side effects of using Chloroquine....Could you please highlight & quote the section that you are referring to....

These are the actual Chloroquine side effects

The information was written around the 10/03/2020 & at that time there were no deaths recorded of a child aged betwwen 0 - 9. 

Age of Coronavirus Deaths - these figures were last updated Feb 29 & the data sets should be updated again sometime in the 1st week of April.

I have since read that on the 14th March, a 3 yr old Iranian girl passed after contracting the virus. This little girl also had leukemia....The youngest infected child was 30hrs old from Wuhan....The bubba was incubated & recovered.....

Yiannis1970:
    I appreciate your good will to help, nothing wrong with that, but i believe we should be very skeptical and cautious with anything that's been written to the net.

I totally understand & appreciate where you are coming from my friend....Thank you....I rarely post on these forums & I'm not one to go around spreading nonsense & fear based information....I too, am very skeptical of what's being written these days, so I will pull apart the commentary, research the information given & make my own assumption as to the validity of the information when complete.....

I have known the author of the commentary for around 25yrs & he is not the kind of person to just make a comment for likes or from an egotistical place....He seeks no reverance & the information that he provided has been seen by medical friends within our group, & they have not critisised any part of what he wrote....They thanked him for sharing....This was all taken into consideration before I made my post...

Cheers,

Waz.

YankeeJim:

Yiannis1970:
    i believe we should be very skeptical and cautious with anything that's been written to the net.

Thank you for pointing that out. Unfortunately, there are those that believe what's on the internet is gospel. To wit, the couple that saw what they treat their koi fish with to prevent ich had Chloroquine in it. They self medicated and the husband died while the wife's in the ICU hanging by a thread.

Don't become a statistic, be prudent and trust science to get us through this, not charlatans and carnival barkers.

G'day Jim,

I appreciate where you are coming from with your comment & have since removed the section relating to his self experimentation....

This is highlighted & now moved to the top of the post - 

Please note that I am not a doctor. I merely present here a summary of research articles and publicly available treatment protocols I have read.

Seek medical advice from a professional before acting on any information provided here.

This is highlighted at the bottom of the post -

Please note that I am well aware that the usual standards of research have not been met for ANY of these drugs. However field reports paint a very clear picture of effectiveness and they have been widely used in many countries. It's the best we have at this stage. That will change quickly and my dosing regime may change with it. Initial WHO trial data should be forthcoming in early April, with final results in august. They are unlikely to be of spectacular rigor, but will help to guide us through the next few difficult months. Better research is on the way.

I rarely post on these forums & I'm not one to go around spreading nonsense & fear based information....I too, am very skeptical of what's being written these days, so I will pull apart the commentary, research the information given & make my own assumption as to the validity of the information when complete.....

I have known the author of the commentary for around 25yrs & he is not the kind of person to just make a comment for likes or from an egotistical place....He seeks no reverance & the information that he provided has been seen by our medical friends within our group, & they have not criticised any part of what he wrote....They thanked him for sharing....This was all taken into consideration before I made my post...

I can assure you that my mate is no charlatan, nor a carnival barker....

Cheers,

Waz.

Robert1893:

@Yiannis1970

+1 

Reminds me of one of my favorite memes:

G'day Robert,

Where would you like the receipt sent for your $0.02 worth of input ?

I would much prefer to engage in a constructive conversation before being trolled mate!

Cheers,

Waz.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,517 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 1:00 AM

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Wed, Mar 25 2020 1:32 AM

In 1935 Northern Tissue introduced ‘splinter free’ toilet paper to distinguish it from rival brands.

Do they have any stock left, do you know?

selfish hoarders.

RSS