Forums

Help › Forums

slor's 3-Man Team Golf Competition - FINAL USA 2 - 3 AUSTRALIA

Thu, Feb 11 2010 9:35 PM (116 replies)
  • lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 7:25 AM
    when brandi starts deciding on a team name i have a good one for her. cant post here. might offend icon :)
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 7:28 AM

I'm sitting here in disbelief ... 3 grown man and all you can come up with is  FLORIZONGIA ???  It sounds like a rashy disease.  

I can hear the Doctor now ---- "I'm sorry Lou, but you have Florigonzia .. rub on this salve and take 2 of these pills every 4 hours and call me if the rash doesn't go away". 

Although it's a good trick to help win.   No one will be able to play you guys as they will be laughing the entire time.    Not that the #1 seeds in this tourney will need a trick ...   :)

Also .. Today I'm am proud to publically announce (without any input from my teammates) that the team of lvietri, vabighack and BolluxInBruges will be called:  

BB's Load

This fits because that is what BB will have to carry .... Me and Glenn are the Load.

• slor
    902 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 9:13 AM

OK, maybe I should be a bit more open about team names! Therefore I am renaming the Great Britain team The Ministry of Silly Walks! 

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 11:35 AM

All part of my strategy Big Lou.  I certainly didn't have a straight face when I posted that.  I have to touch base with TBird to see if he is still in.  He posted in the WGT Belt that he is leaving the site for a while. 

And Slor, there will be another name for my team.  Was just fishing for reaction to Florizongia.  Lou nailed as my first reaction was "They prescribe doxycycline for that!"

• thunderbird
    381 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2009 11:51 AM

I will finish this tourney ....honor all my previous commitments.

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Wed, Nov 25 2009 10:29 PM

Thunderbird is now out.  He didn't realize that the tourney didn't start for a couple of weeks and has other commitments.  I'll get another soon but there goes Florizongia Lou!

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2009 12:49 AM

Slor, put me in on Jakes team!! ^ I will be playing with him, goodluck on the name Jake.

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2009 10:30 PM

Can't wait to see what jake comes up with this time :)  LOL 

Maybe a little shorter this time, and rash free  :)

I want to name my team Brandi's Coonts.....but not sure if I can get away with it.  I like the sound of it tho.....

:)~~~~~~

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Nov 29 2009 12:12 PM

lilrob88 slaps brandi35 around a bit with a large trout

• slor
    902 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2009 8:45 AM

Nice one, guys. I'll review the teams and put out a list in the morning! slor

RSS