Forums

Help › Forums

12 Days of Christmas 2019 day 8

Fri, Dec 20 2019 9:15 AM (38 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 9:40 PM

BroncoRod:

I would love slower meter 60D and 64D wedges.

Callaway PM Grind 19 60°and or 64 Wedge (L96+

Are the MAX Meter wedges in your bag the level 90’s?  And already slow?

• BroncoRod
    411 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 9:51 PM

Level 51 and 52. Really fast meter.

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 10:05 PM

BroncoRod:

Level 51 and 52. Really fast meter.

Thanks for that info.  You have the MAX Spins. I’m on iPad atm, and cannot see equipment well.  So, the level 90 MAX METERS  would also be a good option then?

• ShankitMfer
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 10:14 PM

I could seriously use a 60 deg wedge with some spin . My short game lacks to say the least. ;)

• BroncoRod
    411 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 11:37 PM

Anything would be better. thank you!!

• Cherry3379
    22 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 1:45 AM

Dear WGT or Santa,      I am a Tour Champion at lvl 109 and I have seen many players that are worthy of deserving gifts but none more than a player that I happen to know named CarlDouglas.  CarlDouglas is the type of man that actually makes this game still exist because as we all know without us the people, WGT couldn't.  Carl has an excellent amount of consecutive days at 1311 showing his devotion to the game,  not very many players can say that.  Carl lives in Perth Australia and as you know the exchange rate makes it more costly to players from another country and for this I am sympathetic to the fact that buying credits for him is not so easy.  I have helped my fair share in the past to gift balls and what not, but now that the 12 days of Christmas post is here I would LOVE for WGT to do something special for him as well.   I know that Carl uses the Level 48 Taylor-made balls and would really appreciate them.  I have no request for myself as I am well off and just hope WGT will pay it forward.   Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all WGT staff and personnel for continuing to bring joy to virtual golfing that we all Love so well,  keep up the good work!   

Sincerely, Cherry3379 (ROB)

• ihaulpoop
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 2:12 AM

how about a golf bag

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 8:46 AM

having trouble getting day 9 up . hope to have it worked out soon

OPY

• RoughTimes
    103 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2019 9:15 AM

AlaskanDame:

Been out all day.  Here’s who/what I see still unfilled for lower tier people, and what they asked for.  Discretion lies with Santas, of course, as to what is actually given, and to whom.

rorinater - level 75 TP......wants “ap irons”

HoneyBadger909 - level 48 Pro ..... wants “best irons for her level”

Fulfilled Toddles35 — bought the driver himself that he asked for originally, but would still like a gift of Srixon Z Star level 21 vapor balls

======//=========

Legend Roughtimes requests 25 CC passes so that he can help his club in turf wars.  His club, Majestic Mountain, has also urged that this request be granted.

Hello AlaskanDame

Hopefully posts are working properly again and this gets through properly.

The request was from me on day 6 but was not getting through ( understandable for a busy thread ).

I mentioned it in the club forum, and Woody one of the directors ... who regularly helps out club members with balls, passes and equipment but is having to tighten the purse strings at the moment ..... said he would send a request  through for me, this is his and not the clubs personal decision.

Apparently there have been some crossed messages between yourself and Woody which I now hope to clear up.

Below is my original post.

SANTA-EMAIL

Please accept my apologies for any confusions caused.

You all do a great job this time of year and I know the last thing you need confusion and mayhem.

Thank you

RoughTimes

RSS