Forums

Help › Forums

12 Days of Christmas 2019 day 8

Fri, Dec 20 2019 9:15 AM (38 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 9:00 AM

Its that time of year boys and girls for the Christmas give away for 2019, you have till the 23rd to ask for that little something to help you enjoy the game better . Santa,s will be watching for your wish , Be it that new driver to get off the tee or a wedge for that short shot , Maybe a putter or a sleeve of balls .

This is not a free for all so please do not be greedy , We would like to see as many get a gift that we can .

Merry Christmas .

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts

Gifts sent

55gtandad  sleeve

Adrian98essex    cally 33,s 

airmadrre   sleeve

Almancini         cally,s   grinder wedge 

bossbird        cally 34,s

bowl64  sleeve

carolinecasey   max putter

catkins706 putter

citzen11  putter   wedge 

cjackson    max iron set

clintonjochingr    sleeve

cloudsman  sleeve

davidgrant   wedge

eddoll  sleeve

franzinipierre  sleeve

ferenc1  sleeve

gary4750 sleeve

gbray1 max wedge

goober109    wedge  sleeve

h4gys     2 Max wedges    &  GI3-S

harleypilot  sleeve

hb1717   sleeve

iamstillaboy   sleeve

ianmclean  sleeve

isalmon  sleeve

jaroslaw   sleeve

jonnyaustin    3wood  irons  wedges  putter  sleeve

jwetrih  2 wedges and irons

kenny2323  sleeve

kerm  sleeve

linus447   sleeve

mark42027  iron set 

mrmark55    irons   sleeve

neklass    sleeve 

opy 

papabukk    sleeve

pixie013  sleeve

punkjunk11  sleeve

ric480  sleeve

rickypatman  3 wedges

roccott       sleeve

rondra  sleeve

scubadiver37  sleeve

skullyrcaf   sleeve

spencie  sleeve

toddles35  sleeve

tommo370  sleeve

txgma15   irons

vetterdays  sleeve

wahwho  max iron set

waspbull   driver

waycoolpop   putter

wiliesinkit  sleeve

wonputtzz  driver

wuiserike  sleeve

youngandsweet driver

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts

saved

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 9:15 AM

Posts carried over from the morning of Day 8, but posted in Day 7 thread before the day 8 thread started.

========================================================

• United States
      9,771 Posts 
      12-19-2019 8:42 AM

rorinater:

would love a set of ap irons

This above is a Tour Pro, level 75.  Anyone?

• United States
      9,771 Posts 
      12-19-2019 8:45 AM

Toddles35:
      Hey Santa! Just got promoted to Master a few days ago and am needing a new driver. My old friend, the R1 which served me very well will be retiring. Been looking at the Taylormade M5 L55 which just went on sale for a few days. If thats not possible, how about a sleeve of Srixon Z star L21 vapor balls? Regardless of anything, Merry Christmas to all!!

The above New Master is level 70.  Anyone want to take advantage of the drivers 20% off?

• United States
        9,771 Posts
        12-19-2019 8:49 AM

diehard824:

Dear SAnta  I would glady take anything that you might beable to find for me im just starting out and would love to make the game more enjoyable for me.  Thank You

“Just starting out?”  Your status says “used to be diehard4793.”  And diehard4793 still shows up as having been (being?) a level 105 LEGEND.  

• United States
        9,771 Posts
        12-19-2019 8:52 AM

mrmark55:

Not sure if this is right way but please santa help me to get a handle on the speed meter cause I seem to over shoot to the right or under shoot to the left.

I'm using the starter clubs and hope to upgrade to taylor made or callaway after the holidays.

Thanks

This above is a Pro who plays daily.  Really does have all starter gear.  Yup, hard to hit the ding with those. . . 

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 9:23 AM

AlaskanDame:
    “Just starting out?”  Your status says “used to be diehard4793.”  And diehard4793 still shows up as having been (being?) a level 105 LEGEND.  

Screaming of a multi account ?? lol

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 10:07 AM

Carryover from Day 7:

Sent 2 sleeves of WGT GI3-S Balls to mrmark55.  They have a 2.5 meter speed so hopefully will help him with his meter issues.

I see also that he rented the Callaway Epic Flash Driver (L44+) yesterday when he reached level 44.  Maybe another Santa would consider gifting that to him, taking advantage of the 20% off sale.  It's a 3.7 meter speed driver, but it's high loft, has good distance for a Pro, and with 2.5 meter speed balls he should still see a slower meter than he's used to.

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 11:13 AM

I would send mrmark55 a driver ,, but have only one problem, he has 1 friend and been here for going on 4 years.. RED FLAG 

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 11:28 AM

Chris1973M:

I would send mrmark55 a driver ,, but have only one problem, he has 1 friend and been here for going on 4 years.. RED FLAG 

Not necessarily a red flag.

Like many have done, he might have created an account, never really did anything with it for a while, and then came back to the game and started playing.

He has fewer than 70 ranked rounds with the overwhelming majority only haven been played since the end of November. And he just recently joined a CC. He could still just be figuring everything out. 

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 11:29 AM

Chris1973M:

But he has played a boat load in the last few weeks

• rmpor
    70 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 11:45 AM

AlaskanDame:

Not sure if this is right way but please santa help me to get a handle on the speed meter cause I seem to over shoot to the right or under shoot to the left.

I'm using the starter clubs and hope to upgrade to taylor made or callaway after the holidays.

Thanks

Sending a set of TM M6 irons. 

RSS