Forums

Help › Forums

12 Days of Christmas 2019 day 8

Fri, Dec 20 2019 9:15 AM (38 replies)
  • Joe01Mcc
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 11:48 AM

A new putter would be fantastic, my only low level club in the bag! Thanks!

• HoneyBadger909
    11 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 11:50 AM

Just starting out here , but would love a new set of irons....the best I can get at my level would be greatly appreciated :)

Merry Christmas everyone...…...

• Toddles35
    5 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 12:29 PM
    I just have to say that you guys are supremely awesome and generous. I had no idea how this deal worked, that you may have had inventory laying around or something. Lol Anyway, I’m the L70 new Master that asked for the TM M5. I’ll take advantage of the sale and pick it up for myself. Absolutely no problem. I came back recently and having a good time. Looking to get more active in my CC. I do greatly appreciate what you guys are doing here. Fantastic!! Callaghan, you mentioned replacing my L15 Rocketblades. They do pretty well for me. 7-8 iron in and I’m pretty good. 6 too. I get a lot of approaches close to the hole. What would you suggest? I like a slow meter. Use the Srixon L21 Z stars and its a good combo for me. With the new driver, all my clubs give me a consistently slowish meter.
  • Wood4Woody
    906 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 12:31 PM

opyeuclid:

Its that time of year boys and girls for the Christmas give away for 2019, you have till the 23rd to ask for that little something to help you enjoy the game better . Santa,s will be watching for your wish , Be it that new driver to get off the tee or a wedge for that short shot , Maybe a putter or a sleeve of balls .

This is not a free for all so please do not be greedy , We would like to see as many get a gift that we can .

Merry Christmas .

Hello Opy,

First of all this request is not for me, if I haven't got everything I need at this stage I shouldn't be playing.

I am a Director at Majestic Mountain, and this concerns one of my fellow members.

" RoughTimes " sent in a request on Day 6 ( he posted a copy to our club forum ), he came on again on Day 7 reposted then said he noticed that because he had not posted anything for a while his message was being treated as new feed to be checked first.

As they were both sent to threads that are now closed he is worried he will miss it.

He is wheelchair confined and despite regular health issues still manages to get a few rounds in each day and really enjoys the Turf Wars.

Part of my duties as a Director of MMCC is coordinating our Turf War Warriors during an event and I currently sponsor 5 other members supplying CC Passes enabling them to compete. Alongside the cred win tournies I run it puts me right at my limit.

I understand from his forum post that he requested 25 CC Passes.

I would be very grateful if on this one occasion you could fill his request.

As we have more players joining the Wars through the emulator, I will be reducing the tournies I run so the credits can go the Turf Wars.

As a reminder the members player name is "RoughTimes "

Thank you

Woody ( Director MMCC )

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 1:18 PM

rmpor:

AlaskanDame:

Not sure if this is right way but please santa help me to get a handle on the speed meter cause I seem to over shoot to the right or under shoot to the left.

I'm using the starter clubs and hope to upgrade to taylor made or callaway after the holidays.

Thanks

Sending a set of TM M6 irons. 

Was a gift to mrmark55

• SamSpayed
    4,904 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 1:22 PM

Joe01Mcc:

A new putter would be fantastic, my only low level club in the bag! Thanks!

You have lots of low scores recently (some even in the 50s) in the paid bracket tournaments with your current putter, Joe.  Are you sure you want to change?

• chuckietom
    173 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 1:29 PM

How about 5000 credits, I'll buy what I need

• milessd
    150 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 2:10 PM

A set of Callaway L100+ would be extremely nice Santa.  Living on a fixed income makes it hard for an old member to afford upgraded clubs.  Thanks in advance Santa.  

Merry Christmas

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 2:28 PM

chuckietom:
    How about 5000 credits, I'll buy what I need

Credits cannot be gifted. 

• rmpor
    70 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 3:03 PM

AlaskanDame:

rmpor:

AlaskanDame:

Not sure if this is right way but please santa help me to get a handle on the speed meter cause I seem to over shoot to the right or under shoot to the left.

I'm using the starter clubs and hope to upgrade to taylor made or callaway after the holidays.

Thanks

Sending a set of TM M6 irons. 

Was a gift to mrmark55

Yes to mrmark55

RSS