Forums

Help › Forums

12 Days of Christmas 2019 day 8

Fri, Dec 20 2019 9:15 AM (38 replies)
  • Seve5800
    6 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 3:03 PM

A new Titleist phantom 6 putter would be good. The chances of actually saving up and getting one when playing clashes etc and buying new balls is pretty remote. Even if I do not get one, it is good to see that there is still some generosity about.

• rmpor
    70 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 3:16 PM

Chris1973M:

I would send mrmark55 a driver ,, but have only one problem, he has 1 friend and been here for going on 4 years.. RED FLAG 

Don't know why that would be a red flag? I've been here for nine years and only have 4 friends on my profile and three of them have been just recently. Could be he's only interested in playing the game and not socializing.

• diehard4793
    527 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 3:27 PM

I was having problems logging into my account and had to start over.  I received an email from wgt and they helped me out with the problem.  That is why i had the other account but now im able to get into the old one Thank You WGT.  Being able to use my old account is a great xmas gift for me.   Thank You again WGT.

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 4:25 PM

Been out all day.  Here’s who/what I see still unfilled for lower tier people, and what they asked for.  Discretion lies with Santas, of course, as to what is actually given, and to whom.

rorinater - level 75 TP......wants “ap irons”

HoneyBadger909 - level 48 Pro ..... wants “best irons for her level”

Fulfilled Toddles35 — bought the driver himself that he asked for originally, but would still like a gift of Srixon Z Star level 21 vapor balls

======//=========

Legend Roughtimes requests 25 CC passes so that he can help his club in turf wars.  His club, Majestic Mountain, has also urged that this request be granted.

• Wood4Woody
    906 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 6:27 PM

AlaskanDame:

Been out all day.  Here’s who/what I see still unfilled for lower tier people, and what they asked for.  Discretion lies with Santas, of course, as to what is actually given.

HoneyBadger909 - level 48 Pro ..... wants “best irons for her level”

toddles35 — bought the driver himself that he asked for originally, but would still like a gift of Srixon Z Star level 21 vapor balls

======//=========

Majestic Mountain CC is asking for 25 passes for Legend Roughtimes.

Hi Alaskan

Just to point out that this is a personal request from me, I would have sorted RoughTimes out myself but as my original post says I am pushed to the limit at the moment.

RoughTimes is a very active player despite his infirmities, and you acting as my Secret Santa would be a real help.

Thank You

• SamSpayed
    4,904 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 6:40 PM

AlaskanDame:

Not sure if that's referring to Apex irons or the Titleist AP2 irons (which are crap for the price).  But I agree with callaghan159, who said in the Day 7 thread that some wedges would benefit him more.  

Also, he's in a CC that seems to be largely inactive.  Just an observation.

AlaskanDame:
    toddles35 — bought the driver himself that he asked for originally, but would still like a gift of Srixon Z Star level 21 vapor balls

I've sent him a 3 Pack of Srixon Z-STAR Vapor Balls (L21+) and also a 3 Pack of Callaway Chrome Soft X Triple Track Vapor Balls (L37+).  The Callaways have much better specs for only 70 credits more.  And he did say in his follow-up post that he liked a slower meter, which the Callaways have.  With both sleeves, maybe he can do an A/B comparison and see which ones he likes better.

• AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 7:37 PM
    SamSpayed:
    Also, he's in a CC that seems to be largely inactive.  Just an observation.
    I'll check out his druthers on that situation . . .
  • AlaskanDame
    18,978 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 8:14 PM

SamSpayed:

Not sure if that's referring to Apex irons or the Titleist AP2 irons (which are crap for the price).  But I agree with callaghan159, who said in the Day 7 thread that some wedges would benefit him more.

I’m guessing the Ben Hogan’s at level 75 (he’s renting now) would be the better irons with their high trajectory, but yes, wedges would be good.

• Jab2123
    10 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 8:52 PM

If possible I would love to get a Max Putter please and thank you!!

• BroncoRod
    411 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2019 9:24 PM

I would love slower meter 60D and 64D wedges.

Callaway PM Grind 19 60°and or 64 Wedge (L96+)

PLEASE

THANK YOU

MERRY CHRISTMAS

RSS