Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 12:47 PM

Coins can be used to upgrade your apparel. 

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Jan 5 2020 12:48 PM

daveparr:

kavvz:
    The game is baffed rn.  giving errors at the end of coin games, taking your coins and not giving them for a win.

Only had one problem like that in the games l played, when  my opponent quit l was not awarded the win but mostly l find it works well

I'm pretty much the same been playing a lot lately, and never really had issues before today.  2 separate problems today.

• Jop39
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 3:56 AM

why u so arrogant, i hate it bethbogey

• Jop39
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 3:57 AM

i mean player: bethbirdie, is very arrogant and selfish and not nice

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 4:17 AM

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Jan 9 2020 6:53 AM

TopShelf2010:

Jop39:

i mean player: bethbirdie, is very arrogant and selfish and not nice

Airing out one's feelings in a public forum can only lead to bad things. More often than not, doing so is usually frowned upon by the community.

And with all due respect, your Profile Wall posts are not leaving much for one's imagination. Not a good look to say the least.

Don

+1 Don

• Intrepidarts
    18 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 1:25 AM

initial thoughts without actually playing the game (tried mobile app previously) HATE the inability for groups not to play against each other 

the screen won't come down so it's either open or shut 

personal opinion means v little here but your delivering a proven product as an inferior one - i always said i'm glad i don't have to play the mobile app on the pc because it was half a game - very sad to see you have taken the easy option to simply transfer the mobile app over to pc 

intrepidarts 

• Intrepidarts
    18 Posts
    Sat, Jan 11 2020 3:00 AM

game played v disappointed 

RSS