Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 4:24 PM

borntobesting:
    At the end is sort of a ruler that pretty closely coincides with 92.5% ,95% and 97.5%. The meter on mobile doesn't have these extra marks and neither does the meter PCEA version.

And THAT is putting a hurting on me. Plus, with no avatar moves, it's like back to square one for me .Since the PP doesn't toggle within the game, I have to play with it on here if I want it on there, too. I've only putted over the years by looking at the screen, not a meter scale-the moves were empirical and consistent.

One good thing I discovered-the game plays a lot easier on an iPad. Everything's proportionate, graphically speaking, and I'm looking to a Bluetooth mouse ($37 Logitech-be here tomorrow-ty Amazon) for the interaction. Now if I can only translate those avatar moves to the PutterPal I might have a chance.  LOL

• Intrepidarts
    18 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 4:41 PM

I agree - i used to be able to count on taking 5 10 or 20 m off a club now i'm just guessing what my distance will be 

and the putting is impossible you can no longer putt with the swing meter aiming the putt so you have to start from scratch learning how to aim with the line on the screen - not happy 

i do like the Spieth shoes i was given for free though does that make up for the difference in gameplay variation ? 

• Intrepidarts
    18 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 4:42 PM

spot on the money!!

• BPeterson8256
    2,908 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 10:01 PM

Wutpa:

• Some (just a few) of the camera positions that I rely upon in the flash version, particularly the reverse view ones are not available in this version

I discovered that if I change to "putt", then cycle through the camera twice, it will give me the reverse view from any distance every time. I hope some find that helpful.

Brett

• BethBirdie
    11 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 11:13 AM

that would only be because you were rude jop    i tend to give as good as i get and treat people as they treat me   : )

• MartyFlanagan
    2,488 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 1:57 PM

if we get uneven lies could we get a 90 second timer just in case you get a lie that takes a bit of thinking, sometimes you might need 70-80 seconds to figure it out

apologies if a 90 second timer has already been suggested 

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 2:49 PM
    MartyFlanagan:

if we get uneven lies could we get a 90 second timer just in case you get a lie that takes a bit of thinking, sometimes you might need 70-80 seconds to figure it out

apologies if a 90 second timer has already been suggested 

+1 Even without uneven lies, 90 seconds would make for much more relaxing rounds.
  • mrmp1
    536 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 3:51 PM

TOO SLOW

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 4:04 PM

Tony08888:
    +1 Even without uneven lies, 90 seconds would make for much more relaxing rounds.

If you think about how a lot of rounds are played on phones-lunch breaks, waiting for bus, doctor's office, etc., that 90 seconds would discourage play.

• Joseph6153
    1,099 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 5:14 PM

But to have the option of 45, 60, and 90 secs would be great for those of us who calculate our shots with a calculator. Please give us a choice like we have now on flash.

Joe

RSS