Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • DingerEd
    5 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 7:47 PM

I agree. The Fast greens play more like the tournament greens, and the tournament greens are like playing on concrete! And the read on all of them is so far off it's pathetic.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2019 7:07 PM

Playing the new game is like learning a new language - If you continually translate, it will take you forever to learn it.

The new game is not an update or replaced version of the Flash game, it's an entirely different game. Going back and forth is bad as well. 

As for putting, the more you putt the better you get with reading the breaks. I do think there's some oddness in it as well, but once you get accustomed to aiming and on certain breaks missing outside, more putts seem to drop. Speed is a big thing I notice with putting, get that wrong by a slight margin and it's very easy to breeze the cup. (too easy?, sometimes feels like it)

Lip outs - Nuff said. LoL

I do feel for people who are only miss-ding putters, it's just not possible to do with the same accuracy, not even close. Again, it does seem to help a bit on certain breaks, but you have to be aiming as well.

I'm also referring to ranked games, not coin or that type of game. 

• AcheronII
    279 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 4:22 AM

Tried it Shot a 10 over Screwed my avg. Graphics great but  where and how do you play multi player? Does every game type require coins?? Thanks. Also do NOT like the fact that my notebook is not available. So many holes are inconsistent distance wise I like my notes on approaches and greens. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 4:39 AM

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 4:48 AM

AcheronII:
    So many holes are inconsistent distance wise I like my notes on approaches and greens.

You're gonna find yourself rewriting those notes that's for sure. I have found that the holes for instance on PH2 that play with odd yardages, don't in the new game, those approaches are not the same as in the Flash game. 

Also, in ranked games, I think the new game treats missed dinged shots differently with respect to loss of distance and line. Missing the ding in high winds is not the same that's for sure. 

• morceau
    11 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 7:17 AM

I agree completely. I was always a miss-the-ding guy with the starter putter, but I figured out pretty quickly that wasn't going to cut it in this game. To me it's much more like real putting, and just as frustrating. I actually prefer this game to the flash/browser game, at least for now. 

• rorys1fan
    54 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 12:22 PM

Some one with an open mind! How refreshing!

• teetime14
    16 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 10:44 AM

Ive just downloaded the game on my pc and see its the very same as the mobile version. Can I just ask how can i play matchplay on this download version for credits rather than silver coins? 

Or is this part still in development?

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 11:03 AM

teetime14:

Ive just downloaded the game on my pc and see its the very same as the mobile version. Can I just ask how can i play matchplay on this download version for credits rather than silver coins? 

Or is this part still in development?

Still a WIP...they add upgrades/functionality/"things" weekly.  The "final" product won't be done until sometime in 2020.

• BogeyOne
    1,966 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2019 4:45 PM

rorys1fan:

Some one with an open mind! How refreshing!

+1

RSS