Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Nov 14 2019 4:24 AM
    pmm711:

Today I started getting meter stutters in the new early access version.  Prior to today everything was smooth as silk.  I logged out, rebooted my laptop, etc. etc. etc.  Still getting the occasional stuttering meter.  Anyone else seeing this, and if so, what's the solution if you fixed it?  Thanks for any help!

i hope this is not the future of wgt......i thought no flash would stop stuttering meter.....guess not
  • RedRockster
    692 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2019 5:14 PM

The changes that have been made have helped quite a bit.  

I am waiting for the overview map to be enlarged,  too small to be of much use as it is.  I noticed on the mobile version that it almost fills the height of the screen, but not so in the Early Acesss.

I have been able to play tournament games, about as well as flash, but still have problems figuring out the putting breaks.  I have used the offset from ding on Flash version, especially for short putts very successfully, but am at a complete loss here.  

I am anxiously waiting for the flash player modes to be added.  When this happens will the Early Access be compatible mode to the Flash?

Thanks.

• RedRockster
    692 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2019 10:51 AM

One more thing I have noticed that it kind of irritating:  While the shot is in flight, there is a slight flashing on the left & right edges of the screen, and a mild sound similar to a beating heart.  Why is this there, very annoying!.

• RedRockster
    692 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2019 10:53 AM

I have seen this occasionally also, it may be the internet connection or possibly the pc has too many processes,  IDK.

• ScottHope
    10,092 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2019 11:04 AM

RedRockster:
    One more thing I have noticed that it kind of irritating:  While the shot is in flight, there is a slight flashing on the left & right edges of the screen, and a mild sound similar to a beating heart.  Why is this there, very annoying!.
    It's to let you know that your shot is going to be close to the pin. WGTs way of ramping up the excitement.  : )

⇩ EDIT : You're welcome sir. ⇩

• RedRockster
    692 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2019 2:01 PM

Thanks for the quick reply, knowing that makes in not so annoying.  LOL

Thanks again.

• Kittykat2017
    513 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2019 8:03 AM

I tried to download  the mobile version on my Samsung notebook.  It will not download. Any one know why??  Ty

• DavStan
    255 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 10:56 AM

I've been playing the new version for over a month now and find it to play decent for it to be the early release. However, I have been noticing a lot  lately that when playing against someone who wears apparel that earns them extra coins, whether they are playing a decent ball but mostly playing the starter ball, the game always goes into a play off and that's when I've been noticing my shots coming up way short and the majority of time this type of opponent wins. While I win 2/3's of the games I play, its not all about winning for me but I do expect to get the actual result of the shot I make rather than coming up say 30 yrds short, which has happened on multiple occasions. I don't think its a glitch, I think that the program decides on who and when a player wins or loses. When I'm shooting great I don't know if its actually me or the program anymore!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 2:47 PM

I'm getting better at it but very slow and I wont play anybody with a timer.

I have to get rid the mistakes also.

• nerve60
    285 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 4:25 PM

The more I play the app, the more I like it. Only thing is greens, no matter what speed, it just "feels" like I'm putting on an uneven piece of slick metal.

RSS